Hawks out two and two together as well, knowing exactly what I was asking him. "Oh? I thought you already figured that out." The winged man stopped his attack on my skin, instead pulling back and propping himself up on an elbow.

That's right, my swimsuit... the neckline showed my birthmark, didn't it?

"See, angel, that's how I knew you were full of shit at first when you said you didn't wanna model for me." He smirked.

I stared at him, mouth agape. "I've gotta get home actually," I started, pulling myself out of the bed and shrugging on my previously discarded bottoms and shirt. "I have work." I threw a petty smile his way.

He sat up, clearly surprised that I was leaving. He scoffed, and for a moment I wish I could see inside that stupid little mind of his. "If you need to go, go." His tone became laced with frustration as he gestured for the door. I took him up on his offer, finishing grabbing my things and practically storming out of the room.

The fact that he was a fan of mine was disturbing to me, knowing that his only intent from the moment he identified me was to sleep with me. He'd already seen my body, and considering the amount of money he'd pay for my content, it was probably some sick fantasy of his. But, it sucked especially, because he was, without a doubt, the best I'd ever had. All of his endearment and sweetness, both before, and during our night together, was just so that he could get my body, not because he was actually interested in me. I stormed down the stairs, walking across the parking lot and not hesitating to pick up my phone and call Hanji.

"Yello?"

"Hanji! Look I need you to come pick me up, I just left that guy I spent last night with." I told her, fixing my gaze on somewhere I could go that wasn't near him.

"Oh the hottie from the beach? What happened? Where are you?"

"Uhhhhhh," I paused, looking around for context clues. "I dunno, I'm headed to a Waffle House right by the hotel we were in. I'll send you the location, just get here quick please."

"Gotcha! I'll be there in 10!" She hung up, and I swung open the door to the diner, politely telling the waitress I didn't want anything to eat, and settling in a chair against the glass windows.

I hoped Hawks wouldn't come after me, though I doubted he would, considering he was smarter than to make such a stupid move and cause a scene. I waited in the back of the cold diner, the feeling slowly leaving the tips of my fingers, and just as the 10 minutes were nearly up, my phone buzzed. I thought it was Hanji, and eagerly picked it up.

1 Notification from d3monwings

I sighed, and opened my phone, curious to see what he'd say.

d3monwings

Attachment: 1 Image

Feel free to post it, princess.

'This prick.' I thought, looking at the scandalous picture he took of me last night. I closed my phone, the anger in my body only boiling more, though I wasn't sure why exactly I was so mad. It wasn't like he was being perverted, or done something that I didn't ask for. The thought just hadn't settled in my head yet, and the idea of someone knowing both my identity and about my work made my nerves go crazy.

I looked up in exasperation, though feeling relief as I saw Hanjis distinct car pull up. I bounced up from my seat, beyond excited to put some distance from me and the winged man.

"I wanna hear all about it!" The ginger pressured excitedly as I entered the passenger seat.

I sighed, "Remember that guy who's paying 1k a week for my platinum?" I gave her a pained look as I facepalmed. She looked confused for a moment, but a switch went off in her brain, and she shifted to a more dumbfounded look.

"No.." she gasped, putting the car in reverse.

I covered my face and groaned, putting on my seatbelt. "Yes... he recognized the birthmark on boobs! Can you believe that?"

She shook her head, aggressively turning the wheel to exit the parking lot. "And you're sure he knows you're you?"

"Positive." My jaw clenched.

"Okay yeah that's a bit creepy, but you guys fucked right?" I nodded. "Was he... you know..." the redhead hinted, looking down at her crotch and then widening her eyes.

I shook my head at her gesture, trying my best to hide my smile but failing. "I don't wanna talk about it."

She gasped, knowing my tell when I was lying. "He IS!!"

"Of course he was!" I blurted out, using my index and thumb to pinch the bridge of my nose and calm my embarrassment. "And he knew how to use it too..."

"Oh my god! Okay but like, I'm gonna need exact measurements. Preferably in inches." She suggested, rising her eyebrows at me before returning her attention to the road.

"No! What, you think I had a ruler on hand? You just wanted me to be like 'hey buddy can I measure your dick real quick? It's for science!'"

"Yeah exactly!" She encouraged.

I shook my head again, "God I hate you... just focus on driving for the love of god."

"Just give me an estimate!"

~~

A/N

school sucks ass and I'm depresso so here's a filler chapter 👉👈 the next chapter will have more smut tho so prepare mentally while you wait 🥰