Helping out.

I woke up at 7, woke up sky and got ready for school. I put on my top that said "shut up and kiss me." I kinda hesitated on wearing this because you know...Chris. I wore it anyway with black jeans, my boots, my glasses, and some make up. Sky was ready and we went down stairs and had breakfast (apples.) that filled me up real fast and we took our penny boards and road to school. Sky went inside while I tied my shoes. I stood up but got pulled back...again. "Listen," Chris says " Nobody texts me like that." He said scrunching up the collar of my shirt. He spun me around and pushed me to the back of the fence. He kicked my shin. "W-well it's about t-time someo-" I started to say but he scrunched up my collar even more causing my to raise off the floor. He read my shirt. A couple of kids were watching and he leaned it but the bell rang. Well you know that show "saved by the bell." I think it just came to life. I slide under Chris and In between Jc and Kian. I had music first. YES! I love to sing and play piano and guitar. "Okay class pair up with the person next to you and sing a song." Mr.Parks said. I turned to see Kian smirking. "Do you know how to play guitar?" I sighed. "Yeah, do you know unwritten?" He said kicking his feet up on the table. "Yeah." I sighed again. He grabbed the guitar and started playing. He was pretty good. I started to sing very quietly. Then he stopped playing and the teacher said to head into the hallway that it's too loud in here. I sang and the whole time he starred at me. We performed and everyone looked at me with their jaw dropped. The bell rang and I literally ran to my locker. How did they get here so quick. They were standing next to my locker. "You forgot something before school ... again." Chris said and he pulled me up on my tippy toes. Why does he do that. He leaned in. But I didn't like him, I grabbed his shirt and pushed him as I ran down the hallway. I grabbed skylar and summer's hand. If your wondering who summer is she is skylars twin. She is also my best friend. They of course saw kian, Jc, and Chris running at me because they grabbed my arm and ran to the gym. We stayed at the gym after school to help out. Skylar said she had to go to the bathroom or something. So me and Summer kept cleaning and organizing. "i'm going outside to put all the footballs away." Summer said walking outside. I was alone in the gym organizing all the materials. Suddenly I hear voices from outside the gym door saying stuff like "i need my jacket." And "there's students in there so don't hurt them, they're shy." I knew that was ms. kigam and Chris talking. I ran into the dark room and hid behind a couple of cases. I heard the door slam and a lock twist. "HELP!!" I yelled. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" Suddenly the door bursted open as I was leaning on it and I fell right onto chris. "If you wanted to get this close to me you could have just said so." he said smirking. "I-I'm so sorry." I said standing up and I turned to see summer and skylar just standing there. I ran to them and we ran home to get away from Chris.