Chapter 1 :)

Hey guys this is my first story so I hope you like it and please vote 😊❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Veronica P.O.V
Hello everyone my name is Veronica. I'm 16 years old and I'm rich and spoiled. I love going to the mall SHOPPING !!! I love going to the spa get my hair and nails done. Also I love music , dancing ,and singing. Oh and almost forgot I LOVE CLOTHES !!!!!!!! But as much as I love talking about myself lets get back to the story.
I was getting ready for school like at 6:30. I went to my walking closet. What I was wearing was white crop top with a high waste green skater skirt with black high heels also curled my hair. When I was done it was time for me to go to school. I got in my car and drove over there. ~skip drive~ I was at school I went to my locker getting my book. When I felt someone poked at me it was my two best friends Casey and Sarah. I love them to death.
C=Casey , S=Sarah , V=Veronica (me)
S& C-hey girl
V- hey so what do you girls want to do today
S- we should like totally go to the mall
C- omg yass we should
V- ok it's a plan
Then we start walking to our classes I didn't have them with me in my first class. I had Brent in my first class. I have a secret crush on him. Not even Casey and Sarah knows but they always say that they think I like him. Me and him didn't sit next to each other we sat across the class. I kept on looking at him until I guess I daydream and ms. Garcia told me to snap out and get focus. Everyone laugh but I didn't care. I always daydream in that class because it's always boring in there. ~skip classes 2 &3~ after class 3 I went to my locker and Brent was at his. Me and his were like 10 lockers apart. I looked a him and he seen me. I just smiled and he just left. After that I went to launch and Casey and Sarah found me.
V-there you girls are
C- yup here we are
S- We should go get some toco bell before classes start
Me and Casey nodded .
We all got in my car and went to toco bell . After when we were done eating we went back to school. ~skip school~ After that me,Sarah,and Casey went to the mall and probably got 20 bags for each person good thing we drove separately. Then I drove home