💙star watching💙

Start from the beginning

"I would love to" Bubbles said while smiling.

"Ok" Boomer said as he pick up Bubbles in bridal style.

Bubbles was blushing madly.

(A 5 min awkward moment with the blues while Boomer was holding her)

As they got thier Boomer put Bubbles down.

It was an amazing view to look at the stars.

This is how it looks like.
(Is there a picture up there ^)

Bubbbles saw a blankets on the ground she sat on it as Boomer sat next to her.

They layed down looking at the stars.

"Wow" Bubbles whispered out as she smiled.

"You know Bubbles i have always liked you since the 7th grade i always wanted to be with you and i-i always wanted to ask you out but i was scared of losing our friendship. And what i am trying to say is that i always loved you and will even if you r-reject me" Boomer said as he look away from Bubbles nervous than ever more nervous than that time he accidentally burn Brick hat.

"B-B-Boomie i have always liked you that's why i always rejected those boys who asked me i was waitinh for you to ask me." Bubbles said.

As Boomer turned around to look at Bubbles who was blushing a lot.

"Then will you be my girlfriend?" Boomer asked.

Bubbles nodded and snuggled into Boomer chest.

Boomer smiled and cuddles with her he loves to be next to her.

They both look up and saw the stars forming a heart.

Boomer smiled knowing he finally got the girls of his dreams.

Ok so i was going to post this later but nah.

Because i was going to show my schedule on the next post but i already writtin this one.

And so like i said (i think) i will be posting 10 bonus shots on Oct.14 and Oct.15 and Oct.16 Cuase some of these are someone birthdays and i added 16 cause like why not ;-;.

This is my schedule ( can yall see its above this )

So basically if i dont update on Wednesday (probably because of practice) i will post on Fridays.

Because on Monday instead of paying attention to the teacher (which i should cause i am flailing one class 💀) i write ideas for my one shots (class is boring)

And on Sunday i take request as you can see and write them on a piece of paper and check mistake on Tuesday.

And yea i will post the next one and it will probably be greens.