❤ One rule ❤

So this is based on true story. Me. I hope you enjoy! :)

'One rule, one fucking rule. Did i stop it? No. Do i like it? No. How did i break it?!' Brick thought. He layed in his bed. 'It started because of the bump'

~Flashback to 1 month ago~

"COME BACK!!!!" the girl yelled. She pick up her big dress running down the hall. "No you freak!" Yelled a redhead. He had a cap on. He ran past people pushing. Not caring at all. "Pleaaassseee!" Yelled the girl. She was a redhead with buns in her hair.

"No you bitch!" He yelled. He ran not stopping or looking back. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck!' He thought. He finally turned a corner and bump into a girl. She had long red hair. She had a bow on the top and she had pink eyes. "Shi-" Brick (the redhead that was running) didn't get to finish as Princess (The girl that was chasing him) yelled "Brickkkkyyyyyy!!!" She yelled.

Brick turned to the girl in front of him "Please be my fake girlfriend to get Princess off my back!" He begged. The girl tilted her head as she heard Princess voice. She groan "Fine." She mutter. Brick face brighten. "thanks!" He said as he lean on the locker next to her.

"Brick- wait what are you doing here with Blossom?" Princess asked. "Blossom? You don't know? She is my girlfriend." He said casually. Princess heart stop "W-what?!" She yelled. "H-how?! Ahh!" She yelled as she stomped away.

Brick sigh as he turned to Blossom. "Thanks babe." He said. "Don't call me that." She said as she shut her locker. "No can do, you have to be my fake girlfriend until Princess backs off." He said. Blossom rolled her eyes. "Ok fine." She said. "Also one rule." He announce.

She raised an eyebrow at him "What?" She asked. "Do not fall in love with me" he said as he smirk. Blossom laugh "It's not like i will." She said as she hold her things. "If you say so." He said as he walk away.

~Now~

'I told her not to fall in love with me, when it's me who had fallen in love with her.' He thought as he put his hands on his face. He got off the bed. 'Princess did stop chasing me, but she doesn't know that.' Brick sigh.

He called Blossom and told her to meet up at the park. Brick got their it was cold. He sat on the bench he is waiting for her.

Blossom pov:

I walk to the park and saw Brick. 'Was he waiting for me?' I thought. I walk over to him and sat down. "Hi Brick.." I said. He gave a small smiled. "Hey Bloss.." He mutter. I frowned, he usually calls me pinky. "So what's up?" I asked. I sat next to him.

"Blossom we need to talk about 'This fake relationship'" he said. "Yea, What about it?" I asked. "Uh let's say we don't have to do it anymore. Princess stop following me" he said. My heart stop 'what? But... I fell for him' i gave a weak smile.

"Oh that's good then" i mutter. "Yea," he got up and look at me "See you later." He walked away. I sat there confused and soon tears fell out of my eyes "Brick i broke the number one rule.." I said as i hugged my knees.

Author pov:

Blossom and Brick ignore each other for the past few weeks. Princess hasn't notice. No one has. Blossom would always avoid Brick and Brick would look away from her.

Blossom sigh. She needed him. She texted Brick to meet up at the park again. She then walk over there waiting for him.

Brick went to the park. Confused. 'Why is she texting me?' He thought. He saw her sitting down. He walk next to her. "Hey Bloss," he said. Blossom look up at him. "Hey Brick." She said. "So what do you want to talk about?" He questioned.

Blossom took a deep breath. "Brick i like you. I had fallen for you when i wasn't and i couldn't help but fall! I wish i didn't so when you told me the fake relationship was over i felt broken!" She cried. Brick eyes widen. He sat next to Blossom as he hugged her. "Hey shh.. It's ok." He said to her ear.

Blossom shook her head "No it's not! You made the rule and i broke it." She cried again. Brick sigh "Well guess what pinky i also broke my own rule." He said. Blossom eyes widen. Brick then grab her chin and lean in. Their lips met.

Brick then pulled out "Blossom i love you," he said. Blossom smiled and hugged him "Brick i love you too," she said. "So don't worry about breaking the rule becuase i broke my own rule." He said. Blossom smiled. "A bad boy like you always breaks the rule," Blossom giggled.

Brick laughs. "Well this fake relationship turned real" he said. Blossom blush. She lean on Brick shoulder. Brick smiled. 'I broke the rule. I lost. But won something, someone' he closed his eyes as looked down at his girlfriend.

So this is actually based on me lol
We are dating now. Never knew something fake can turned real and i always thought the reds will be like this.
Have an amazing night! Or day!