The New Class

After a good night sleep, I woke up, got washed, got dressed and ate my breakfast. Seems like Alex is out already. Unfortunately, none of us had a school uniform yet so I wore my army cadet uniform. No particular reason as to why I chose that out of other clothes I had.

I heard knocking on the door. I opened it to see the girl from before. I don't know why I hadn't noticed before. This girl is Anzai Chiyomi (or Chiyomi Anzai for the western name format), otherwise known by her nicknames "Anchovy" and "Duce". I guess that I was too excited to get here for me to pay attention to who I was talking with.

"Good morning, Belus-san!" She said merrily. "How are you doing?"

"Ah, hello! I'm fine, thank you! You seem happy!" I replied. She really was too happy. Something good must've happened.

"May we come in?" Anchovy asked. We? Indeed, there were two other girls with her. Well, they kept their distance, seemingly out of shyness. The first one, Carpaccio, has blond hair and is more or less composed. The second one, Pepperoni, has dark, spiky hair and is less composed and a bit of an idiot due to her... 'thinking problem'.

I invited them in and made some tea for them. We did our introductions, and I had to try pretty hard to keep my cool and to deceive them into thinking that I don't know them. 

"Belus-san, we came here to discuss some matters, if it's alright with you."

"Ask me anything." It's not like I have anything to hide. Well, I have plenty of things that I need to keep secret, like the fact that I came from another world, but I had prepared a good cover-up story beforehand.

"Well, first there are some problems with your class." Oh no. Don't tell me they found out that our documents are fake! "As it is a completely new class, we don't have the teachers necessary to educate all of you, so you'll have to wait some time before real classes start for you. In the meantime, you'll be doing some assignments." 

Oh thank Jesus. That kinda scared me. "That's fine. I'll make sure to study and to tell everyone else about this. What else?"

"As our school was a girls only school, we didn't have enough boys to do this. But with the addition of your class, we finally have reached the minimum. We'd like to make a boys student council. I talked with your class and they all agreed that you were a leader type of person to them, so would you like to be the president? I know, we should have elections, but it doesn't seem necessary in your case." This is a big question. I don't mind being the Student Council president for the boys, and I'm sure that people will vote for me to join, but the problem here lies with the fact that there are two student councils. 

"I can understand splitting powers, but power should never been shared equally like that. I've seen what it leads to. Both sides will just end up fighting each other. I will agree to your proposal, but could we not do it like this? There should be one student council." And that is what I believe in. I don't mean multi-party systems, but I know that a king can't pass control of his realm to all of his sons equally.

"We'll have to decide on that on our next student council meeting. In the mean time, please inform your class and pick four or five other boys to join your council. We'll merge the councils if both councils agree to it. Anyway, our classes are going to start soon. Arrivederci!"

The three girls left my room. And thus concludes my meeting with the three bigshots of the school. I'll have to tell everyone about everything mentioned here. My life seems to be getting even more interesting!

_____________________________

Why are my stories getting longer and longer? I was hoping to keep everything short, but at this rate I'll have a 10k word chapter! Welp, off come the gloves.