Part 4

"Mom and Dad want to see more than that"
And for ten years as a child, his pampered way of speaking honed to avoid being overly noticed shone.
At Asha's words, Reese dressed gently.
All.
"Do you want to see your parents? Now ... will also come soon."
Reese said so and stroked Asha's head.
"I thought you would come with the original deterioration
Reese's voice muttering like that It was faint.
Asha glanced at her head.
for? I said that my mother couldn't come... ?
When Asha climbed to the carriage heading to the Imperial Palace after the breakout drama, not Yuriye's, was over, the attendants recommended that her parents go with her.
However, Yuriye and Irina rejected the offer with almost bloody tears and sent only her to the imperial palace.
will be.
I know the reason well now'
Yuriye intends to never set foot in the Imperial Palace.
I now know that that belief was true before she was born, and that it has become stronger since she was born.

"After sleep only Ten-day you will see it soon."
"Ten nights?"
"No, no. Five nights! If I pass today, will one night already pass."
Then fold one finger and she smiled to appease her
It seemed to me that I thought that it was the longest time a child could think of, and at the same time, the limit to wait was five days.
Asha is in front of such a lease,It took six nights to come here, so my parents left home yesterday.
I couldn't express an objective basis that I couldn't come within five nights.
"Is there a spirit that you contracted? The spirit will let you meet."
"Even though it's a small bird spirit?"
"You have wings. Now, hurry up you have to go to bed quickly, the night will pass, right?
Reese smiled as if she was cute and covered the blanket. Maybe when It seemed not answer me if I can go back
"I have to go to the main palace kitchen for a while, so I have nightmares or If you need, pull this bell."
Reese said so, pointing to the thick string at the head of the bed.

Taimir Palace It was said that the on-call attendants in the house would hear the bell or call Reese.

All.
"It's chestnut, are you going to cook?"
"no
shook her head and ponders for a moment whispered, sweeping Asha's forehead.
It was an easy explanation for a child to understand.
"Is it a big party?
"of course.
......
"Carnot Neustheter is also coming back."
.....•
With those words, Reese left the room after patting on her blanket for a while.
As soon as the surroundings became quiet, Asha jumped out of bed. No sleep came.

'Carno Neustheter...
Asha was a problem had forgotten.
If it's about this story, I've seen it more than 10 years ago, so remember I thought it was only a rough impression and a plot.
But once you recognize that Carnot only about it came to mind surprisingly clear.
In the original, Anastasia  is around when she began to threaten Alexey, naturally, Alexey's aides did not look at her well.

Among Alexey's close associates, Carno Neustadter was a great figure in many directions.
Despite being the enemy of the Neustheter family, he had been on the battlefield before he reached adulthood, and he sent all his military personnel to Alexei, who is also a close friend.
Because the two have been close since they were young.
Carnot also has the right to succeed to the throne, but before he reached adulthood, he gave up and supported Alexey.
However, when another son appeared and made the case clear, what would he have done?
Carno behaved to Anastasia like drunk.
Then finally, the fall of Anastasia back, rails made of a broken roller coaster the character was that Carnot Neustheter!
The rules of charity, love, affection, and generosity If you shine with a statue, you will probably be in his shape.
And this time the Carnot Neustadter is returning from the battlefield.
It is also the same with preparing for the banquet already. Because it is natural to treat the war victims.

However, the reason why the main palace is already in the kitchen is that there are nobles who have the right to inherit the throne among the war heroes.
Because the Carnot Neusteter is back.
Oh no, I don't care whether I come back or not It'll fly, so anyway I'll be back home soon!
I wanted to bake cookies. But here in the imperial palace where you don't know how and when life will end?
'That's a specification!
The house is torn and poor, but still In your life, there will be a day when you can get both sugar and butter.
Because my parents are also on their side this time and all you need is alive.
To do that, above all, I had to get out of this imperial palace quickly.
Boost.
Asha, who was sleeping at night with thoughts of this and that, held her breath for a moment at the sound heard right away.
Did you hear it wrong?
But I didn't hear it wrong,
With the pattern of the blanket she was covering the feathers of one of the painted peacocks turned yellowish like chicks.