Chapter 9 - Give and accept

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The whole outfit will be made till the dates of our wedding get decided. We need to inform them about the day and the dress will be there five days early.

The bridal outfit is a gift to the bride as a part of good fortune ‘shagun’ from her in-laws and mine wasn’t something different either.

My conscience mocked me when I failed to stop blushing and smiling because they feared I was definitely going to jinx it.

I saw a hand tapping my veil where I was still staring, I furrowed my eyebrows together when the hand gripped the edge of the veil and pulled a little.

I looked up and met his eyes.

He raised his perfectly edged eyebrow and with a small smile nodded his head asking me, where my imagination went to.

I blinked at him. The gesture was incredibly adorable.

Something in my heart left me for instability. I sat there cradling my heartbeats looking at him.

I smiled only a little and looked down again. I didn't wanted to embarrass myself.

My eyes moved to Avesh and Meheka, my sister’s fiancé was drawing circles on her palm and she blushed, trying to hide both of their sneaky act under her veil.

Our fathers were lost in their own world talking among themselves and mothers’ were instructing the house help the order of things and gifts to carry on their respective turns.

Sanidhya was moving around holding a camera of his own beside us calling a photographer.

From my side Avrudh tapped on my elbow, I looked at the site where he tapped then to his face.

The expression he held was impassive but the eyes were speaking.

Like they say, i quote- The eyes have it.

The man of mine held his hand in front of me to hold. Maybe he saw me checking my sister out earlier.

I raised my eyebrow challenging him.

Avesh was the one to hide, whereas his brother doesn't seem like someone who does things leaving hidden. He likes to announce. To read them out loud to one and all.

He read the challenge loud and clear in my eyes because what he did next left me with no choice but to accept him.
Once again.

I was hesitant to give in to him because he was too good for me.

No I wasn’t scared nor was I planning to run away, I was accepting this all with open hands but making sure to leave an impact. I wanted him to keep asking for more.

Just yesterday it was me, who knocked at his door fuming in rage. Seeking answers, wanting him to make me say yes too, and now that after meeting him I’ve said ‘yes’, I didn’t wanted  to give him the satisfaction to inflate his already swollen ego.

He pushed himself flushed to me and sat with no space in between.

I widened my eyes because there was no going back now. I looked at him in shock and everyone wooed at the gesture my would be just pulled.

The butterfly fluttered to life making me aware they sure existed.

I was still staring at him in shock when everybody brought their attention to us.

Meheka and Avesh and Sanidhya made the hooting sounds, this caused our parents to turn and look at the interesting scene that was my life.

Sanidhya holding a camera was recording this all. That duffos.