New mission!

Third POV
All the girls had woken up except Marinette. Alix grabbed an air horn and blowdd in marinette's ear. Marinette growled and woke up. "WHAT THE HECK ALIX!" She shouted. Alex just rolled her eyes and said "Fu has another top secret mission for us! Get ready!" Hearing this she got ready. She was wearing an black leggings with black boot heels. She wore an cropped red sweater type top. She did her hair in an messy bun and walked downstairs. She took an banana and ate it. She looked at the others who were also ready. They took their helmets and went towards their bikes.
Alix

Alya

Chloe

Chloe

Marinette

Marinette

With their symbols on their bikes

The put on their helmets and river of to their agency. They park their bikes and go in. They were greeted by many hellos and waves. They knocked on Master Fu's office. They heard a faint 'come in'. Chlo opened the door and they stepped inside."Goodmorning Girls!" Master fu said. They greeted him and sar down in the chairs. "So what is the new mission!?" Alix asks. Masterfu says "You have to protect Kagami, the president's daughter. She has the power of fire. Hakuna is targeting her. She has something that can end whole of Paris! We have to protect her at all costs! You have to go to Francis Dupont high school and live their. We have an secret room thier where you can practice your skills. Also you all have to split up and can't live in the same room so there will be no suspicions."

Alix POV
We all nodded. Well Master fu was like a father to us becuase well none of us ever experienced what parents are like becuase our parents died when we were like 2 years old soo..you know how it feels. "So for that we need an identity. Do we have to dye our hair like last time. It was so itchy!" Chloe said with an disgusted face.

Master fu shook his head and said "No need. You just have to change your name and be careful there might be a chance that the akuma agency has the same mission. Kagami is going to be with you at all times and she knows that her father has appointed spies to protect you. Now go and meet her and then from tomorrow you have to live their in Francis Dupont High school. Tomorrow is the first day of school and wear something appropriate. Also we have found out some information about an robbery which is going to happen tonight."

Oh no! This is not good. Master continues "There is going to be an robbery at the Louvre Museum tonight during the opening ceremony of the new exhibit today. You have to go there and blend with the people and catch the thieves before they do something." We all nodded. "So what time is the exhibit at?" Alya asks. "8:00 PM tonight." Tikki says popping out of nowhere, scaring me and Chloe. Mari nods and smirks. "8:00 pm. Huh? It is probably going to be very dark outside by the time they are going to start the robbery. Hmm...I am sure they made this plan but did not check it through thoroughly. They are probably going to cut the power off and rob the exhibit. Too easy. Girls let's go and meet Kagami and then take rest becuase we have some thief - catching to do!"