21. Bored and Horny - Smut Long

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to fucking destroy you." He growled out, feeling the satisfaction just start to hit him, after being humiliated and embarrassed by his teammates. You sighed out shakily with an eager nod, "Yes, please!" You cried out, shivering from lust and the cold air nipping at your body.

Peter shook his head down at you, still disappointed at what happened. "I can barely look at your fucking face." He sighed out, letting go of your face with another click of his tongue. He tugged the mask off his head, smirking down to you as you gazed up at him expectantly. He slid the mask over your head, not caring that your hair was still soaking wet from the bath and he pushed your chin up. "Good girl."

You breathed out heavily at the pet name and blinked, getting used to his mask over you. It was a snug fit, circling over every bump of your face. Peter lifted the mask barely over your mouth, so you could respond to him. "Are you going to be my good girl again?" He questioned, cocking his head at you as he let go of your chin. You blinked a few times and nodded, "Of course!"

Peter stood up shaking his head again and walked off. You didn't know what to do. Were you supposed to follow his words and stay here with your ass in the air, or were you supposed to follow him? You looked behind you, seeing Peter's figure again, with something in his hand. You gasped out at the toy he brought out, the riding crop. That was the toy you were talking about on the phone, so you were happy he decided to use it.

"You were bad today though. I don't think I should treat you like a good girl. You don't deserve it." Peter retorted back to your words, teasingly whipping the toy in the air, listening to the sound it made. You felt your heat start to pulse in hot lust as you tried stuttering out back to him, "Bu-but I was-" He cut you off with a smack to the left cheek of your ass and you moaned loudly.

Peter hummed out, circling the little mark it left on your skin with a proud smirk at it. "They all heard you, whore. Begging for my cock." He started out with a light voice, slowly placing the riding crop back onto your ass in a resting position. He pulled it back again, "Even fucking saw-" He smacked your right cheek now making you groan loudly, pulling back at the pain and pleasure. "Your beautiful body."

Your face was a dark red both from his actions and his words. You opened your mouth to respond but stuttered out a moan when he spanked you again with his hand instead of the riding crop. He rubbed the area, as his hard on started getting even more uncomfortable in his suit. With a groan, he set it free, letting it hit the air. "Safe word?" He questioned, as he traced his handprint on your ass.

"Ice-cream." You bit back, teasing him even now, in this position. His smirk dropped at your word, and with his hand again, he spanked even harder, making you yelp out again. He walked off once more, stalking straight over to the freezer and yanked out the ice cream you teased him with earlier today. He didn't even bother grabbing a spoon, just jerking off the lid with heavy breaths. "Get up." He spoke loudly to you.

You stood back up with trembling legs, looking back into the mirror at the marks on your ass. Your hand barely touched it and you groaned at the sore feeling. He signaled to the bedroom, and you tittered over to him, naked with his mask on. You laid flat on the bed, with your face looking up to the celling. He eyed down your body, smirking as you breathed out unsteadily. "Do you know how I felt when Bucky saw your pictures?" Peter sighed out, pushing his hand into the ice-cream, not caring about the mess he knew it was going to make. With a handful of ice cream, he pushed it onto your stomach, making you shiver even more at the cold.

You surprisingly found it hot that Bucky saw your pictures, but you weren't about to let Peter know, especially with what was about to happen. "Y-you were mad." You whispered back, as Peter threw the ice-cream tub on the floor beside the bed. "I am mad! Only I get to see your body like this. Under me, ready for me." Peter fumed back. He smeared the now melted ice cream over your breasts and down, lower next to your heat. You started holding your breath as Peter leaned down, licking and biting down trailing up your stomach to you. "You're so filthy," Peter groaned out, licking up the ice cream. Your small gasps started turning into moans as he licked up the remaining ice cream off your stomach, your hands leaning up to his head.

You pushed his head down closer to your breasts, making him grunt. He pushed back against yours hands and shot up, sitting as he stared down at you disappointed. "You were doing so good," He paused, clicking at his wrists, activating the web shooters again. "But you're really just a bad girl." He shot the web solution down onto your hands, attaching you to the bed and making you pant out in defeat, "Pete, I'm sorry." You moaned out.

He leaned back down, biting onto your left nipple completely, and making you moan even louder. He kissed, sucked, and bit repeatedly, licking his tongue expertly around your nipple, and tugging at it. His attention then went to the other one, smearing whatever ice cream around your chest back over your right breast. "Ngh- uhh, Pete" You moaned out, looking down to his body. His cock was steaming red, and you gasped when he bit down again.

He pulled away, chuckling as he saw your mouth open and close again, and you struggling against the web solution. "What do you want?" He questioned, mumbling down to the mask you were wearing. You huffed out air again, "Please," You begged, feeling the heavy pulsing start to almost ache down at your core.

"You have to be more specific, slut." Peter responded back, feeling the satisfaction pull up even more in him. His hand finally reached down to his cock, pumping it a few times with the saliva and ice cream stuck onto his glove. He let go with a sigh and looked back down to your heat.

It was glimmering with the ice cream, making Peter chuckle before moving his body and head down between your thighs. "Please just touch me!" You cried out, trying to pull your hands out, just to get relief between your legs. Peter grinned darkly and leaned down, seeing your struggle. He went right in, licking straight at your core, making your legs kick up and about, as you thought, finally.

He licked all the ice cream away quickly, kissing and licking, but avoiding your clit. You groaned out ever time his tongue flicked near it, as his drenched fingers started slowly going into you. "Please, Peter, I promise to be good!" You cried out, feeling overwhelmed. Peter swiped his tongue slowly and teasingly over your clit, "Hm?" He questioned, making you moan out again.

"I'll be your good girl, please Peter, please suck my clit!" You yelled out, watching down at Peter with the mask around you. He licked his lips with a smirk, and went straight to your clit, sucking on it just as you asked. His fingers starting pumping in and out of you at a wild pace now, not stopping or slowing down as your hips started moving and twitching. Your moans grew louder and louder and he sucked even harder, licking as well, and you burst. Warmness flew from you as you began leaking out, and Peter pulled his fingers out, licking at the area and sucking on his fingers to favor the taste.

Almost instantly after you came, Peter's hand wrapped around your throat as you gazed up to him, feeling dazed. "You ready?" He asked, squeezing lightly around your neck, and you had to breathe in heavily to answer out a small, "Yes". In one motion, he moved himself into you, groaning loudly, feeling relieved.

"My- fuck, why are you so tight?" Peter groaned out as he squeezed your neck a little slightly more, as he started pumping in and out of you. His pace sped up quickly, roughly smashing back into your hips, and moans and whines falling from your lips. His grunts continued as well, and you started to feel even more euphoric and lightheaded, your head leaned to the side as he continued to smack into you with his cock.

He eventually let go of your neck, to hold onto your hips, lifting you up and smashing into you. Your hips were in the air, as your legs circled behind his back, drawing him in even closer and harder. The rough repetition of the two of you got Peter to his edge, and he started groaning out even louder, "Oh fuck, fuck, what a good girl you are."

One of his hands went back down to your clit, harshly rubbing it, making you moan even louder. The sounds escaping you, Peter, and your sex, loudening even more as you two started to reach the end. Peter's thrusts started stuttering, and right as you came again, he pulled out of you, leaking all over the leftover ice cream stains on your stomach. You felt yourself drift off, on cloud 9 as Peter fell back on the bed beside you.

The two of you breathed heavily for minutes, trying to calm down. Peter turned to you slightly, "Don't you ever do that again." You huffed out a laugh and a smile came to both of your faces, "Was just bored and horny."