"A Business Trip ✈"

Start from the beginning

All were nodding there head until when Sid says - of course it will also make Sana happy.🥰

All three boys were like oh my goodness. That's obviously the main reason.

Meanwhile at the chabra groups Mr. Chabra is odering his manager to secure development rights to the new beautiful ghost story at any cost. His manager informs him that Shukla groups is also interested in this project and he scoffs that those young kids are overestimating themselves. However he decides to ago along to the Feng Teng reception and tells manager to prepare a gift for Feng Teng's GM Wang. His evil plans are overheard by paras who is in the room playing with his phone and Rashmi who looks like she has something up here sleeve.

Rashmi is out for a meal with her new frnd and gang. The new friends name is shefali zarewala(zehreli) also called as love channel who brainwashed Rashmi about how her roomate was leading her astray on the sidharth situation. She advises Rashmi to attend the frng teng reception to make use of all opportunities make contact with sidharth.

Next morning sidharth heads to the school cafeteria just to have breakfast with Sana despite having morning flight.

Sana - why you come to have breakfast with me when u have flight at 9 and it's already 7:30.
Sid - I like the food of college cafeteria.
Sana - but u will not be able to have it anymore after you graduates. As you meal card will be taken back.
Sid - they I will borrow your card.
Sana - if I refuse to give u?
Sid - then I have to rely on my parents.
Sana - what?
Sid - my parents card.
Sana - u re so calm even when it comes to living off your parents. I have Professor Shukla's class today. It's the last lecture of the semester. So... Does he know about us?
Sid- oh
Sana - what does that mean? Does he know or not? He will be there when I will submit the papers.
Sid - he wasn't going to but now he will.
Sana - then that means he knows. If id known I would have asked you to look over my paper. If it's poorly written will I loose brownie points?
Sid - actually it's quite simple tumhe aisa behave karna hai jaise tum unhe janti he nahi ho.

Professor shukla is back. Home after collecting his class papers in person and his wife eagerly asks him about the girl. Professor is impressed and hands her sana's paper praising her intelligence. Now he understands why sidharth randomly attended his class! When Rita ji says their son isn't like any of them

Rity ji - u took 5 years before confessing!

Ashok ji - I'm not the one u re the one who was intresed in him and kept it in for 8 years. Nd I took the initiative to ask out because he was afraid she kept it in for too long. 😂😂 ( they are shuch a cute couple).

In the school cafeteria the roomates are teasing Sana about sidharth.

Shefu - hey you don't have to sigh when you come eat with us because your great master isn't here.
Sana - I'm not sighing. I'm thinking what dishes will be left by the time we get to the front.
Shefu - Sana how far you and master gotten?
Sana - meeting the parents.
Shefu - so fast?
Sana - I'm kidding. It's only been a week since we met. How could that possibly happen so fast? I meant I just had professor shukla's class today.
Jasmin - you guys established a relationship after only two hours. At that rate it wouldn't be strange to meet the parents after a week.
Sana - I haven't met his parents. Why dis I have to make that joke?
Mahi - that's impossible. Has master changed his strategy and is taking it slow now? He's planning on cooking a frog with warm water? (To not scare her off) he must want a long courtship with Sana. That's so romantic.
Sana - u re the frog.
Mahi - what? That must be the case. First come to a boil at high heat and then summer with low heat. Sooner or later he will eat you!
Shefu - I'm guessing the master's battle strategy is this. A blitzkrieg then trench warfare. When will u launch guerrilla warfare?
Jasmin - yes first release heavy showers so he can't find his path. And then a fine drizzle to leave him confused and disoriented. What kind of rain comes last?
Sana in mind - thunder storms?
Shefu - it's a prolonged battle. It's a prolonged battle.
And vikas who is standing behind them in the que is listening to all this and he laughs and all the girls look back.

Vikas - hi third sister in law. I'm Vikas (venom).
Sana - vikas?
Vikas - yes it's me.
Sana in her mind - no way! So he heard everything we were just talking about? That's so embarrassing 😳 and didn't he say he was darker than coal?
Sana - so it's Mr. Beauty.
Vikas - 😳😳😳
Sana - nice to meet you.

The four girls are munching away happily while telling jokes while Vikas is glaring at them from a distance. He text sidharth saying "your wife is flirting with me! Sidharth immediately text back " Flirt well I don't mind". He says what a well-coordinated couple!

Sidharth is meeting a Feng Teng executive who is surprised that shukla groups is also intrested in the development of the New beautiful ghost story. He gives him three months to come up with a demo to showcase their technical capabilities a challange that sidharth accepts. They also discuss his mobile game contract and sidharth is also skilled at negotiation.

Back at the dorms Sana is studying hard when she receives a call from Sid's bros.

Sana - hello.
Kushal - hello sister in law disappointed that it's not third bro.
Sana - I'm very disappointed that I'm hanging up.
Kushal - sister in law wait can u plzzz give us are guardian beasts..
Sana - it's very bad to bother a student during her exams.
Kushal - is bro not helping u ?
Sana - he is helping me a lot.
Kushal - okay then we wish u all the best.
Sana - can u wait for some time I will give u after my revision is over.
Kushal - okk.

She again start he study.
Sidharth is on the way to Feng Teng reception when he receives a text from kushal "your wife is bullying me! " He thinks to himself that it seems you guys are having fun without me.

Just then Feng Teng executive tells him that chanra groups is also vying for the development rights of new beautiful ghost story. He baits sidharth by saying he has heard there has been conflicts between him and Mr. Chanra but sidharth responds that he is a senior in the industry and it would be a honor to learn from him .

Rashmi is busy being useless taking her time to pick clothes and accessiores for the reception so Mr. Chanra and his lackey leave without her.

At the fancy banquet the Feng Teng executive is GM Wang is introduced sidharth to the other important people in the room. GM He tells sidharth that GM Wang is very supportive of young people.

On the evil side of the room Mr. Chabras manager reports him that the conversation with GM Wang did not go very well as GM Wang is not very flexible. Mr. Chabra tells him not to worry as a lot of things aren't decided by GM Wang alone. They now have a new evil plan targeting GM He.

On the other hand GM Wang takes sidharth to the owner and ceo Mr. Feng Teng and he like sidharth ideas as he is very young and dedicated towards his work.they wer having chit chat when the door of the Hall open and a beautiful lady dresses in white gown come in the Hall...

So guys who will be the lady tell me in the comments and also like and wait for the next part something interesting coming up in the next chapter... Keep reading.. Luv u all bye byee.