Chapter 4

Izzy's POV:

I take my phone back from Drew, and get up dropping his head onto the hard floor. He groans as he sits up and I stick my tongue out at him. Before he could say or do anything, I walk out of the room going downstairs to their kitchen. I climb on top of the counter grabbing a cookie jar before jumping back down, just as Drew comes walking down the stairs and to me. He corners me against the counter as I hold the cookie jar close to my chest.

"We weren't done playing?" he says and his breath fans over my face. I turn my face away feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks. "Oh hey look your parents are here" I nod behind him. He looks over his shoulder confused, and I take it as an advantage to run back to the room, with the cookie jar of course. I can hear Drew running behind me, and his footsteps getting closer and closer. Until he reaches me pulling me to him by my arm, making me drop the cookie jar. I frown, man I was really hungry.

Julian's POV:

Cami goes to crawl off of me, but I go over her, pinning her down to the bed. "Not so fast princess, you obey me remember." I say inching closer to her neck, letting my lips brush against her skin. I nibble on it before licking it. I look back at her for permission but she only grins, kicking me in the crouch. I groan and roll over on pain. "Damn it!" I say holding my dick as I get up, limping my way over to her room.

I close and lock the door behind me once I go into her room. "You are going to pay for that." I say making my way over to her. She sits on the corner if her bed acting all innocent with her legs crossed, one over the other. I pull her up, siting down with her on my lap. "Remember obey. So start working and make it feel better." I say nodding down. She starts scooching closer over my dick, as I hold her with one hand on her waist, and another slowly sliding down making its way to her ass. Finally some obiediance.