Prologue

Once upon a time, there once a big and happy family....

Oh crap that. As if.

My friends will always calls me as  the 20th century Cinderella because of my condition but I don't think so. I'm not as wimp like the princess in story. Actually, I'm the one who's bullying my step sisters and besides I have LOTS of sisters to begin with.

First, Summer Cameron Montefrio, of course the oldest. She's the typical older sister. Loving and caring. Unfornately, she was a victim of hit and run. You know, binuntis ka at ginosting ka.

Two, Anahi Autumn Montefrio, the introvert. The wallflower of the family but incredibly clever. She usually speaks less than three words which is really hassle.

Next, Winter Lily Montefrio. By the way she has the worst name. She is the boyish one. She's amazing in sports and lets just say, we have a love and hate relationship.

Paisley Montefrio, the losyang. I hate to say this but her fashion sense is really awful. But she may be look like a nerd, she is a total sweetheart.

The happy-go-lucky, Mackenzie Montefrio. She is carefree and full of positivity. The two of us are besties because of are very similar personalities.

The trouble makers, Novah Quinn and Cora Montefrio. The prankster twins. Super naughty. The last prank they did is still giving a headache.

Aubree Melody Montefrio. Our little sister and our cutie-pie. She is the most friendly in all of us. We spoiled her most of the time. She is adorable as hell and we definitely can't resist her charms.

And lastly, me, Spring Emerson Montefrio. The third child. If Lily has a boyish personality then I'm the opposite. People mostly calls me brat, maarte, warfreak and flirt. Yep thats true but I don't agree with the last one.

Despite being in a clan, being kept hidden for our family's reputation is very tough. A secret that we can't reveal yet.

We, sisters, shares one secret.

No one knows.

We are a Montefrio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coming soon...

Love,
Jrose&Tin