Suddenly, as they sang, they magically transformed into their rainbow theme. Poppy and Barb's hair and clothing turned into their appearance like at the World Tour. Quincy and Essence have rainbow-colored hair locks, as so were their tinsels and clothes. The tips of Delta's hair and horse tail have rainbow colors. Trollzart's puffy hair and the golden border of her coat turned rainbow-colored. Branch didn't have any rainbow-colored theme, but he suddenly wore his pop medley outfit that he wore back in Lonesome Flats. Trollex's hair also turned rainbow-colored as each strand became red, orange, yellow, blue, purple and pink. The green ones stayed the same.

Harmony Notes: Gonna break out (Out!)
Set myself free, yeah
Let it all go (Go!)
Just let it be, yeah

Find the music in your heart
Let the music make you start
To set yourself apart

"So the Harmony Notes want to turn this into a real Battle of the Bands?" Serina chuckled, "Then let's battle!"

Siren Trolls: What we have in store (ah-ah)
All we want and more (ah-ah)
We will break on through (ah-ah)
Now it's time to finish you!

The Siren Troll's eyes glowed red as they summoned three astral sea serpent projections from their gems. Serina owned the orange serpent, Kiri owned the cyan serpent, and Vivace owned the green serpent. The Harmony Notes and the other unaffected trolls were horrified. The astral sea serpent projections flew and surrounded the hill where the Harmony Notes were standing.

When they saw the astral serpent projections were about to charge at them, Trollex increased the volume of his DJ Mixer, made some scratching noises before dropping the beat by pressing Beat harder, causing green shockwaves to release from the speakers. The serpents dodged out of the way as they split up from each other.

With few struck of his fingers on his bass guitar and blowing her trumpet, Quincy and Essence released astral stars at Kiri's serpent projection.

Trollzart played his violin as yellow notes fired at Vivace's serpent projection.

Poppy and Branch vocalized through the microphone as they released pink hearts at Serina's serpent projection. Serina refused to give up as she used her astral projection and her voice to forcefully push the heart projections away. Though, Serina's voice made red circular shockwaves to push the heart projections, it also caused stronger force to push Poppy and Branch. The two stood at their guard and kept still. They don't want to accept defeat in this fight.

When the serpents were together again, the Siren Trolls used their projections with their voices to overpower the Harmony Notes. The red circular shockwaves tried to force the leaders to fall, but they kept struggling from giving up as they held tightly on their instruments.

The Siren Trolls' voice became louder and stronger as the Harmony Notes couldn't resist it, causing them to fall.

Poppy dropped her microphone and rolled next to Aggie's feet. Aggie picked a microphone, and felt she has to sing, but she still has doubts if her friends wanted her to join them. She still doesn't have chosen her music in life yet, making her think she's a silent member of the band, just like how the Siren Trolls described her.

But then, a weak Poppy called for her, "Agatha, please, we need you!"

The other leaders turned to Aggie and stared at her in beg that they too need her help.

Aggie was in shock at first. They need... her help? She thought to be a burden to her friends because they helped her a lot. This might be her chance to repay them for helping her trying to find her music in life. One last moment of doubt is squashed when Aggie made her decision.