Date With The King

When the Funky Family dropped Aggie at the beach with a bubble, it popped when it reached the sand. It's almost sunset as Aggie watched the sun lowering itself into the horizon of the ocean. She put a picnic blanket on the sand near the shore, and placed a picnic basket on it.

She sat on the blanket besides the picnic blanket, removed her cape, and watched the sun touched the ocean while waiting for someone. She could feel the cool breeze and salty smell of the ocean, but she doesn't mind. Aggie is very very tired today. She's too stubborn to tell her friends she's quite tired of traveling all over Troll Kingdom and playing 6 kinds of music in one day. She needs this rest, this relaxation. She hoped this night can give her the rest she needs.

Trollex floated out of the water with his own picnic basket. He turned to look at the shore to find the gray troll sitting on a picnic blanket and watching the sunset. He could see the frown on her face. She's not sad, she's very tired from all this work as the Master of All Music. Trollex smiled, seeing how cute Aggie is, even she looks so tired.

He can't just hovered over there just like that. He needs to surprise her to turn that tired frown upside down. Then, the young king got an idea as he hovered quickly to the shore.

Aggie exhaled as she's so tired of just sitting here and do nothing. She sighed as she thought Trollex might not come for their first date at all. She experienced this before. And now, she's afraid it might happen again. She was about to pack her picnic basket, but she felt someone poked her on the back. She turned around to see who or what poked her, but there was nothing. Then, she felt another poke again at the back of her right shoulder. She tried to glance quickly, but she found nothing.

Lastly, her eyes were covered by dark blue hands. Aggie's frown turned into smile as she recognized whoever covered her eyes. She has the strength to remove those hands, and finally saw the King of Techno himself, "There you are!"

"No, I was going to tell you the same thing. I thought you would be late, but I was wrong," Trollex chuckled as he put his picnic basket down, and sat besides Aggie.

"I thought so too. But it turns out, I'm early for our first date," Aggie scooted closer to her new boyfriend.

"Why don't we date at my castle? There's a lot of privacy there," asked Trollex.

"I'm not really comfortable of dating underwater. Plus, you're the king, and it's your castle. You probably have lot of servants and guards all over the place."

"Fair point. So, what you got?"

Aggie was shy to show Trollex what she brought for their first date, but it's better that nothing. So she took out a circular chocolate cake with oink and blue icing, "Just a little cake. Baking is something I can do good than cooking."

"That's okay. I think mine's the worst," Trollex thought Aggie's cake is better than what he brought; a platter of orange shrimp, "I know these are just ordinary small shrimps, but..."

"Shrimps?! That's my favorite! How did you know?!" Aggie screamed happily as she took the platter of shrimps from Trollex, then she turned to him and gasped, "Are you a spy? Did you read my mind?! TELL ME HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" She grabbed both his shoulders and dared to threaten him with her stare.

"Whoa, Aggie, I didn't know! Maybe it's just a coincidence," Trollex gently pushed Aggie away from his face.

"Yeah. I think so too," She nodded.

Aggie took out two plastic cups and a box of punch from her picnic basket, and poured the punch into the cups. The two ate some shrimps while watching the sunset together. Trollex placed a hand over Aggie's hand, the Magic Musical Troll blushed so hard, she couldn't yank her hand away. She felt relax and calm when her boyfriend touched her hand.