Branch them comforted her, "Of course they would have worked, Poppy. Assuming a certain band member should've cooperate what we're trying to play," he turned to Barb.

"Hey! If you wanna tell Poppy she's getting a little too caught up trying to be the leader of this band, you don't have to be all cryptic about it," Barb answered back.

"She was talking about you, Barb!" Essence gritted through her teeth.

"Me?! I'm just trying to make sure my band rocks as hard as it needs," the queen of Rock explained.

"Your band?! It's not just your band! WE started the band! WE play together! You're not the only band member here!" Quincy started to yell.

"We shouldn't be traypped in hair ifin' this undergroun' trayp wouldn't be so tightly sealed," Delta mocked about the trap.

"Hey, I made this trap for the safety of my home!" Branch talked back, "And my son is still out there, feeling helpless!"

"This isn't all about your STUPID remote, Branch!" Poppy insulted about her boyfriend's remote.

"GARY IS NOT STUPID!"

"It might've bee-yn yo-wr idea to stop thuh Siren Trolls by formin' a band, but it's not just yo-wr band, Barb!" Delta spoke to the Queen of Rock.

Barb then snapped, "I'm the one who writes all the songs for the competition!"

"Excuse me!" Trollzart scoffed, "I write songs! I even write the pieces! You just never let us play any of them!"

"Hey! Anybody here remember fun?! I'll give you a hint: It's the exact opposite of being in the Harmony Notes!" Trollex screamed, realizing none of them was having fun in the band.

"I wish I never asked any of you to be in my band!" Barb shouted.

"AY WEYSH AY'D NEVUURR AGREE TA BE IN IT!" Delta raised her voice with her hands on her hips.

"ME NEITHER!" Trollzart and Trollex added.

The Harmony Notes then started to argue, yelling and insulting each other about their roles in the band. Suddenly, green sparkly fog came out of the leaders while they argued. The fog started to float through the small space of the trap door.

Aggie saw how the leaders argue like cats and dogs, or even enemies. She may not see the fog, but she saw how her friends argued just like the other trolls that the Siren Trolls affected with their voice.

Outside, while watching the crowd waiting for their number, the Siren Trolls noticed the green sparkly of negativity scattered all over their feet. When their gem glowed brighter, they realized this is the negative energy they need, and they smiled. It's time for them to start the show.

The lights went on as this caught every troll's attention.

Siren Trolls: Ahh, ah-ah, ahh
Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ahh, ah-ah, ah, ah-ah
Ah-ha, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

As they started singing, they absorbed the sparkly green fog into their gems, every last bit of it, as their gems glowed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the underground trap, Aggie could hear the Siren Trolls singing, meaning that they are absorbing the leaders' negative energy already. She stared in horror as she realized the Siren Trolls were after the leaders' negativity to use it to make their voices stronger, and take over all Troll Kingdom.