Chapter 29: Emily Grace Styles

Start from the beginning

"Emily" she says putting her hand to her face.

"Gentle Darcy" I say and she just nods her head not looking away from her baby sisters bright green eyes. Soon everyone had come in and seen her and everyone fell inlove with her instantly. The doctor had come to check up on, both her and me a few more times and by the night time we were able to leave. I was wheeled out by Megan with Darcy on my lap and Harry beside me carry our baby girl in her car seat carrier thing. Once we got home Darcy called Matthew at their specific time and excitedly told him that she had a little sister. I brought her in to show him.

"I can't wait to meet her!" he said and I smiled. 

"I'm sure she will love you Matthew" I say to him. They continued talking for a while. We had wanted to see him for a while now, it wasn't until recently that Liam's mom called and told me that Liam, Danica and Matthew were coming out to England to see Danica's family. Which I knew it would be impossible to see Matthew secretly so I decided it was time to try and fix things with Liam cause this secret thing we had been doing for months was ridiculous. So that night I dialed his number and was nervous. Unsure of how this would turn out, or if he would even answer. But sadly Danica picked up.

"Hello" her voice chimes in across the line. 

"Hi Danica it's Cassie, i'm calling to talk to Liam" I say awkwardly. 

"Cassie!? I highly doubt he will want to talk to you" she says angerly. Just as she was about to hang up I heard Liam in the background "Hold on Dani, i'll talk with her" he says and smile goes across my face. That's a good sign. "Hi Cassie" I hear his voice. 

"Hi Liam" ok so far so good. 

"How are things?" he asks. For a secound i'm shocked he's not snapping at me or screaming. 

"Good good... I just, was uhmm calling to... well.. I want to apologize. For everything. I'm tired of us fighting.." I say unprepared for how he will react. After a few minutes I hear him sigh. 

"I know.. and i'm sorry too. For everything i've done. I've been so cruel, to you and even to Darcy and to Matthew. It was unfair of me to just take him away like that, so I don't blame you for coming and seeing him secretly and even for giving him an iPad. Which I do know about.. I have a feeling you already know but we are coming out to London in a few weeks and I wanna meet up with the kids" he says and I can't help but smile.

"That sounds nice. I'm not sure if you know but I had a baby. Her name is Emily" I say and involuntarily smile. Trust me you can't help it when you're talking about your kids. 

"I've seen, I do follow you on all your social medias so I have seen her. She is gorgeous, can't wait to meet her aswel. It was good talking to you Cass, I'll text you when we are in London and we can make plans to get together" 

"Yes forsure. Bye Liam" I say with a sigh. 

"Bye Cass" he says with a laugh. I hung up the phone and felt an overwhelming feeling of relief overcome me. This was something I knew I had to get off my chest and now that I had done it I felt as if everything was perfect and with that a baby's cry fills the house. 

"Mummy!! Emily is crying!!" Darcy screams. I walk down the hallway and into Emily's room and see Darcy sitting infront of the crib with the book of her and Matthew and automatically pull out my phone taking a picture. Darcy hardly left Emily's side. I had a feeling once she got a little older it may not be the same way cause I can just see Emily taking Darcy's toys all the time and I knew that would be a struggle. 

The next day, it was a baby play date. The twins were almost a year old. They were crawling around and saying little words. They even almost knew how to walk. It was amazing seeing them grow up and they got cuter everyday. Luca was 2 months old, Freya 1 month and Emily only a few weeks. So it wasn't much of a baby playdate. More like a Darcy playing with the twins and the moms sitting around talking with out babies in our arms, or each others babies in our arms. Since we passed each of them around like they were hot potatoes. It was the beggining of may the boys tour finished in 2 more months so for now, it was just us girls with all these babies. Luckily we had Sophia, Sydney and Megan's open arms so we sometimes go breaks which was always great. In the other room I hear Matthew's voice across the iPad and just listen into their conversation. Which consists of Darcy showing Matthew the twins. Which he has seen many times so I was little confused but then she comes running out of the room they were in and then I see it wasn't just Matthew she was showing the twins to it was Liam to. She hands me to iPad and I say hello with a smile and he does the same with a laugh. 

"So I guess you want to meet all the babies?" I ask. He nods his head, so I go to each of the babies. Telling him their names and who they belong to since no one had their own child they were each holding a different one. "and this is Emily" I say and see him smile. 

"She really is gorgeous Cass, looks just like you" he says. I smile at him. Darcy takes her iPad back after we talked for a bit and it was back to just the girls. 

---------------------------------------------

And so a baby is born! Emily Grace everyone. This is the secound last chapter. And if you know me than you know that I usually update twice in a row... So that means this will be my last night of writting this book!! This is mental!!

-Hannah(: