The southern raiders.

Zuko waited up all night outside of Kataras tent with all the knowledge of who killed her mother, so he could bring her some peace, since he knew that she projected all her anger of her mom onto him.

She woke up and left her tent "What do you want?" She said in a sassy tone

"I know who killed your mother and where to find him" he said determined

Katara was shocked and immediately agreed.

"This doesn't mean I trust you again" she said in a sassier tone.

They took Appa in all black clothing and as Aang tried to stop them, Katara lashed out and grabbed Zuko and left. They attacked the ship Zuko thought had the leader on it. He was right, just the wrong leader. They interrogated the new leader about where the retired one was. After another night on Appa, Zuko made Katara rest so she could have full strength. They located him, old and frail but still ready to fight. After they got him on the ground he recognized Katara almost immediately.

He apologized, and right when she was about to kill him. She just couldn't do it. Zuko understood and brought her back to camp. He regained her trust finally. On the way back to camp, Katara realized he really respected her as a bender in which no one else did because she was a girl. She realized even though he broke her trust, it doesn't mean that second chances don't exist.

Katara sat on the dock alone just thinking about Zuko. Aang ran up to her and told her how proud he was that she found it in her heart to forgive.

"I don't forgive him, but I know I'm ready to forgive you." Katara said as she looked at Zuko.

She ran up to Zuko and hugged him to tight. You could see the jealousy in Aang's eyes. It was time to go to bed and as Katara brushed her hair Zuko came into her tent and kissed her right away.

"Wait. I thought you were dating Mai now?" Katara said blushing and confused.

"I broke up with her. Ever since Ba Sing Sei, it was always you." Zuko said with a determined look in his eyes

Katara kissed him back and they made it to the bed. They went on all night. In the morning Zuko snuck out of her tent discreetly so no one would be suspicious. Zuko also caught Suki sneaking out of Sokka's tent that night too. They both had a shocked look on their faces and just immediately walked away from each other like it was nothing.

Aang went to Kataras tent after breakfast to ask what they were since he was confused. Katara had a shocked look on her face

"Im sorry Aang, I'm just confused right now." Katara said with a bad feeling.

"It's Zuko isn't it?" Aang sad sadly.

"No. It's not anyone Aang" said Katara irritated.