Chapter 2: In the belly of the beast

Start from the beginning

“Behind you” she whispered. Turning quickly I almost fell over as I came face to face with two hooded figures coming through the door.

“Your not aloud to touch the chosen one” the smaller of the two stated angrily.

“I- I didn’t touch her” I said moving slowly away from the stand. I was even more worried as three more figures entered the room. The one who talked moved forward and yanked me to my feet. He punched me hard in the gut sending me to my knees. The guy shoved me into the ground and kicked me in the stomach. Groaning in pain I laid still hoping not to get hurt again.

“Get up” he yelled grabbing me by my shirt he pulled me up again. He smacked me while he held me by my shirt.

“Stay away from the chosen one” he yelled at me again as he knocked me to the floor.

“Please stop” a voice yelled just as the guy was about to kick me again “he- he didn’t touch me so don’t hurt him.” Looking at the back room I saw the woman on the stand crying as she pulled at the ropes.

“Please” she cried looking at the guy in the back. He was bigger than the rest of the group. He must be the leader of the group. We knew what the leader would be bigger, stronger, and controlling. He was just standing in the back watching what the other guys were doing.

“We must clean the chosen one” someone called out of the small group. Two guys moved past me toward the woman on the stand. I could hear her struggle with the two men.

“Don’t touch me” she yelled as they pulled her towards the door “get off you perverts.” The guys pulled her towards their leader and tossed her on the ground in front of him.

She looked defiantly up at him “what” she said strongly as she barely stood. I was amazed at her courage with all these people standing over her she was still strong. The other girls in the corner were cowering into themselves just as the leader stood in the room. And I’m not really intent on taken them on by myself either.

“behave”  he simply said as he back handed her she fell to the floor hard. She turned back towards him and spit the blood on the floor in front of him. The leader grabbed the woman’s hair and yanked her to her feet pulling her into him.

“Fuck you” she said slowly like she was messing with them it didn’t seem like a smart idea. He frowned from what I could see from under his hood. A moment later he let the woman’s hair go and she started to move away as he grabbed her shoulders and kneed her in the stomach. Seconds later he grabbed her pulling her up he sent her into the wall his hands holding her there. His hands moved to her neck after a moment and lifted the woman an inch or so off the ground.

“You will listen” he said close to her ear as he held her off the ground.

“Not to you” she croaked out. Suddenly he dropped her to the ground. She held her neck coughing hard. The man walked towards the four girls in the corner and grabbed the smallest one. He held her by her neck pulling her towards the woman. It was the youngest girl taken Emily Mayes. She was taken one month ago.

“What about her” he yelled gripping Emily’s throat harder “will you mind if I have fun with her?”

“Please no” Emily begged holding the leaders hand around her neck “no.”

“ok” the woman said she slowly holding her hands up in surrender “I’ll listen just let her go.”

The leader just laughed as he dropped Emily to the ground he walked out of the room waving his hand for the guys to bring the woman with him. The rest of the group followed them out the door.