Years

After being in the mafia for about two years you earned a name for yourself

After being in the mafia for about two years you earned a name for yourself. You have people that work under you and fear you.

During this time you didn't see much of Dazai since your paths didn't cross much. Even though the two of you were both torture specialists. You were also known for your ruthless and well thought out attacks so you would organize raids if need be and did bussiness deals with Mori. People were still shocked with your success. After all you joined when you were 13 and was instantly given the title of executive.

When both you and Dazai did work together the missions would go by extremely fast due to how smart the both of you are. Individually your strong but together you were stronger.

The two of you earned the nickname "The Demon Lovers" even though the both of you weren't a thing. You hated it at first and would instantly kill anyone that mentioned the name, even if they were your subordinates. Eventually you got over it.

Of course when the three of you worked together you were called "The Bringers of Chaos." The three of you worked well together even if the two males disliked each other.

Even if you barely saw one another you two grew close. There was a small connection between the two of you that neither of you understood. You can sorta read him and he can sorta read you.

So when you noticed his behavior was a little different you knew something was going on. And Dazai knew that you knew, after all you're considered the youngest executive for a reason.
One day you finally confronted him after a job you finished.

You walked to Dazai's office and knocked. You didn't bother waiting for his reply and you just walked in "Well hellooooo y/n~ what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you today~" you walked to his desk and sat down on top of it legs criss crossed and stared at him "Cut the crap Dazai. You're planning on leaving aren't you?" Dazai was a little shocked but relaxed. For some reason Dazai always felt at ease with you. "Yes I do." "Why?" Dazai looked at you and laugh "Even though you're the new youngest executive you're still a kid, aren't you y/n?" You growled "I'm only 3 years younger than you." "Exactly, three year to young to understand. After all you're only 15~"

You hated being talked to like you were a child so what did you do?

"Why did you have to pull your gun out? I was just teasing you~" you scoffed and rolled your eyes. You put your gun on your shoulder and tilted your head "Don't avoid my question Osamu. " when you said his first name he knew he had to answer. It was just a sign that you were being serious. Something you developed a long time ago that stayed with you, and Dazai picked it up.

He sighed and told you why. To say you were shocked would be a lie. You put your gun down and looked down so your hair was covering your face. Dazai stood from his desk and picked your head up. He saw the hurt in your eye but you weren't crying "Why are you sad?" Dazai asked confused "Other than Chuuya, you were my only friend." Dazai felt his heart sting a bit and he doesn't know if it was due to how sad you looked or the fact he got friend zoned. He laughed a little and then looked you in your eyes.

"Leave with me."