Oh Shit

Sorry, but I was late but my roommate and I got in a fight and I got in trouble she broke my laptop I just got it fixed.

-Kageyama's POV-

I rang the doorbell, no answer! I was about to ring again but then I heard a loud thump! I got worried, when my hand reached for the handle, when the door opened. Our eyes met quickly I felt my face getting warm. 

"Umm hi." Hinata said nervously.

"Hi! What was that loud thump! Did you fall you or something?!" Kageyama asked to worried to realized that he was holding Hinata in his arms.

"Bakayama I am fine!" Hinata yelled, "I just wa-wanted to see you."

Kageyama felt HInata clench his shirt when he tried to put him down.

"Kageyama, c-can you carry me i-inside?" Hinata asked in Kageyama's chest, but Kageyama knew what he said.

"Why, did you hurt yourself?" Kageyama whispered seductively into Hinata's red ear. Kageyama was just as supprised as Hinata at what he just did.

"I am sorr-" Kageyama was interupped in his apology to a breath suddenly hitting his lips.  

"it's fine."Hinata says as he lightly stroking Kagayama's lips with his fingers. Kageyama was shocked by this but, chose to go along with it.

"oh so you wanna play." Kageyama grabbed the back of Hinata's neck so that he could kiss him. But before he could push his lips onto Hinata's, he had a pair of lips was on his. Kageyama walked inside with Hinata's legs around his waist. Kageyama had been to Hinata's once before but it was because Hinata was overworked. Kageyama walked to the couch but had to disconect the kiss for air. But quickly Hinata pulled Kageyama's head to reconnect it. Kageyama surprised at Hinata had just done his mouth partend, Hinata quickly slipped his tongue into his mouth. Kageyama was turned on by Hinata's confidence. 

Hinata must've felt Kageyama's hard on because he kissed harder, his tongue exploring every nook in Kageyama's mouth, him doing the same. 

*Creak*  

"We are home Shouyou!" Hinata froze at the sound of his mothers voice. 

A/NSorry this Chapter is so short but the mall was closing and my roommate wont let me in so I have to sleep in a hotel but I can't pull money out of my ass to I have to pay my Mom back soon, so again sorry this chapter is so short I will try my best to post around 6-7 tomorrow. :)