7. Penny for your Thoughts - Angst/Fluff Long

Start from the beginning

"Cole...I don't know. I have to think about it more." You responded, making Cole mutter something you couldn't understand, under his breath. He lifted his arm, and pulled away from you, shaking his head again.

"Even my friends think you're being a prude. What's so special about sex? Seriously, it means nothing so why are you acting like this?" He pushed you, making you scrunch your face up in disgust and hurt. Was sex supposed to be special? You thought about it for a few seconds, but the fact that his friends knew you were a virgin pissed you off.

You shook your head at him, "Why do they know? And...I don't really know what makes sex special." You admitted making Cole grin. He bumped your arm harshly, laughing in delight that you said that.

"Everyone has sex by 18. It's just weird that you haven't, and I needed advice from my friends, on what to do. I just want to help you out. You know, I want to be a good boyfriend to you, and show you what sex is like." Cole ranted, making you slowly nod, trying to grasp his words. Did everyone already have sex? You glanced around to the rest of your classmates standing outside, seeing them lean into each other, laughing and kissing. You furrowed your eyebrows together at that, were you the only one that didn't have sex?

You glanced down at your lap and bit your lip worriedly. "Fine." You responded, making Cole whoop out in excitement, making his friends that stood a little bit away from you, laugh. "Finally!" He swore out, standing up and gazing down to you.

"You coming or not?" He snapped you out of your thoughts, and you gasped. "What?" You questioned, making Cole roll his eyes again. "We're going to have sex now." He muttered, as you stood up, confused and scared. You shook your head in confusion back to him, as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, tugging you to his car.

"In there?" You questioned, feeling a pit of fear bumble up in you. "Yeah...condoms are in there, and I don't think we'll need lube or anything. You can just spit in your hand and rub yourself down there to stop the pain." He rambled, unlocking his car. You shook your head at that, head spinning in confusion and fear as you got in the car, gazing back to Cole.

"Take your clothes off." He spoke up, annoyed with you. "Uh, can we maybe just kiss a little first? Is this how people usually start off sex?" You questioned back, as your hands started to tremble. Cole rolled his eyes again at you, shrugging a "Sure" back. He leaned in a kissed you deeply right from the start, making you recoil just a bit. Everything about it was nasty, making you want to spit and gag.

You kissed him back slightly, trying to match his pace but it was too disgusting to you, as his hand went to your shirt, making you pull back completely, shaking your head. "No, wait, no." You panted out, feeling freaked out, and wanting to leave. Cole groaned in annoyance, looking at you like it was wasting his time. "What now?" He pushed out, as you quickly started to open the car door with shaky breaths.

"I don't want to, it's just nasty!" You retorted, rushing outside, and slamming the car down. Cole made no move to go outside, instead he rolled the window down, "You're a fucking slut! Why would you leave me like this? Such a great girlfriend you are...should have stuck with the other bitch." You gasped at his words, quickly feeling your anger rise over your fear.

"Fuck you, Cole! You're a piece of shit!" You screamed back, grabbing your phone out of your pocket. Cole flipped you off as he backed up in his car and drove away fast. You shook your head, feeling tears start dribbling down your face and you pressed Peter's contact, and called him.

Peter answered on the first ring, having a bad feeling hit him when he saw your call. "Y/n? Hey." He answered nervously, feeling worried for you. When you sniffled, Peter stood right up, a flood of concern hit him, "Where are you?" He asked softly, as you started to cry. "At school..." You trailed off, wiping your tears constantly.