20: Cooking date with Momo

Start from the beginning

Ugh! Alright, I have a little crush on her- just a little ok? Don't you dare tease me! "It's finish!" Lisa said and get a plate.

She them place the food at the plate and smile. Wait, isn't that the food that I'm craving for? "Wahh! This is the food that I'm craving every morning" I said to her as she place the plate at the counter.

"Really? I didn't even know that there's someone who's going to eat this" she said as she look at me.

"You should always cook ok? I'll eat everything" I said to her and get a spoon to taste the food.

"Alright" she said and get a spoon also then eat the food with me. This is fun, I feel like I just had a date with her.

No one's PoV
A person suddenly come inside a room full of document. "Wait for me love ok? I'll come.back to Seoul" the person stated.

Suddenly, her phone rang indicating that she got a call. "Hello?" she stated.

"Hello Ms." the person stated. "Hello Hanbin, how is she?" she ask the person who's name is 'Hanbin'.

"She's fine, but she got beaten up earlier" Hanbin said to her. "WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HER!?" she ask clearly angry.

"I was supposed to but someone already did" Hanbin said to her.

"Really? Ready my flight there because I'm going back at Seoul, I don't care about my parents anymore, I just wanted to see her again" she said.

"But Tae, it's been 3 years since you broke her, what if she already move on from you?" Hanbin ask the latter.

"I don't care, if she really doesn't love me anymore then I'll see it if I finally go back at Seoul" the person said.

"Where is she studying?" she ask. "She's still studying at JYP University" Hanbin said to her.

"Really? Transfer me there" she stated while smiling. "What!? You already finish studying like last 3 years!" Hanbin whisper shout at her.

"I don't care, just enroll me Hanbin" she said and ended the call. Hanbin sigh, "why can't you just see me here Tae? You know that I love you more than my life" he said and chuckle bitterly.

"I'm always here for you but I'm just like a trash here waiting for the truck to pick me up" he stated.

"I really hope to find my true love, I'm gonna move on from you Tae just wait" he said.

Meanwhile....
"Hi love, I hope you didn't forget me" the person stated while looking at the pictures.

"I'm happy for you if ever you have someone but I'll make sure that you'll end up with me and our child" she said and look at her tummy.

"My parents doesn't want you to know that we had a child because you can't give me a beautiful life but I know you can do it" she said and smile.
-----
"Where is she? Did you already find her?" a person said from the other line.

"Yes, we already find her Ms., the person said that they go back to Seoul that day before they can even go at Busan" the person said to the other line.

"Ehh? But she didn't even go to our place where I always wait for her" the person said to the person.

"It's because she got in an accident before they came at the train station" the person stated.

"WHAT!? HOW!? WHY!?" the person yelled to the other person.

"The car suddenly don't have a control then later on, the driver have a control and stop but the sode where she's seating at made a big impact on the tree that's why they didn't come to Busan" the person explain.

"How is she after that?" the person ask more calmly. "She got an amnesia Ms. she doesn't remember anything when she woke up after a year" the person stated.

"Oh God, my poor Priya that's why you didn't come to our place" the person mumble but enough for the person to hear her.

"Where is she now?" the person ask. "She's studying at JYP University Ms." the person stated.

"Really!? But I didn't even saw her name there" the person said to the person.

"It's because they change her name" the person stated. "Huh? What's her name now?" the person ask.

"She's now Lalisa Manoban Ms....

Chou".
________________
Here's an update. Revelation ehh? Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!