Part 2 of chapter 2

~𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙮~
10:33 𝙥𝙢

"Ok bitch I'm out." I whispered into the phone. Today was the day that could potentially be my last day because the girls wanted to do some fuck shit. Brat came up with this oh so bright idea that we should sneak out to a pool party at 10' o clock. I don't know why the hell I agreed but it sounded like a good story to tell my kids in the future so fuck it we ball.

"We pulling up right now." Brat said as I walked closer to the car. "Turn the headlights down bitch!" I whisper- yelled into the phone before hanging up. When I got in the car Brat ass decided to yell, as if this nigga Moo is deaf. "AAAHHHH BITCH WE MADE ITTTT." "Bitch shut the fuck up fore' Moo hear, you know he in the house sleep." I sassed, shutting her up.

"Bitches be so bold." Nene spoke from the passenger side of the car. "I don't got shit to be bold for, Juice knows where I be." Tanner big opp ass tried to slip in the conversation like she not sitting in the car with 3 domestic abuse cases.

We all look at her crazy and even Brat who was driving turned her head to join our glares."What?" She asked confused. "You told Juice?" We questioned in unison. "I know y'all ain think I was going to sneak out like y'all hoes!" She remarked.

At this point we were only down the street from my house so I started reaching for the door handle. "Let me the fuck out now." I stammered because ain't no way Tanner ass that dumb.

"Wait bitch calm the fuck down, just chill out. We could get lucky." Brat stated. "Nope we're fucked because Juice is gonna tell Santana and we just got back in a good space." Nenea blurted out, she talking like the ass whooping was already here.

"Damn I knew I shoulda never came out here with you bitches!" I said instantly regretting my decision, yall can tell that I'm the scared homeboy that end up snitching later on in the movie.

"Shut the fuck up Danny, we'll just lie our way out the shit." Brat exclaimed. I hate an optimistic ass bitch, girl no I'm finna get my ass beat and you is too. I know it because my ass beating senses are going off. I could feel the back of my head getting warm.

"Yeah ok hoe, but to be honest this bullshit could have been avoided if them niggas wasn't always on double standard shit." I spoke truthfully.

I just found it funny how they went to a party yesterday but we have to sneak out to go to one cause apparently "Only hoes go to parties." I hate the way niggas think in real life.

"No bitch that's word for real. Didn't these niggas just go to a party yesterday?" Nene asked, kicking her feet up on the dashboard. "Literally just yesterday, and I know Satan was all over some bitch because he came home smelling like cheap ass perfume." Brat chimed in.

I wanted to say same because Moo came home and jumped his ass straight into the shower, but I didn't see any signs of cheating so I just left it alone.
"Do you think he fucked somebody again?" Tanner asked Brat curiously. "I want to say no, because I went through his phone and I ain't see shit but you never know." She answered.

"You really never know because he could have gotten smarter." Nene spoke. "Word, niggas be evolving and shit." I said, causing them to crack up.

I couldn't shake the feeling, I don't know how I'm going to have fun worried about this nigga pulling up on me. I just know MooMoo wouldn't be cool with me hanging around a bunch of niggas. Especially the ones that can dress.