the first time

It's been a while since lalia keres had formed a contract with Elizabeth midford due to some reasons .. lalia is living with elizabeth as her female butler ..

 lalia is living with elizabeth as her female butler

This is lalia ^^

Lalia's POV

I was taking Lady Elizabeth's afternoon tea and serving it to her as she sat at the table...

"Hey...lalia, I want you to meet someone tomorrow, so get the carriage ready."

'To your fiance's house?' I inquired. "Yea, I really want to see him," she said, about to leap from her chair.

Then I bow my head and leave the room, saying, "then I'll make preparations for tomorrow."

"Excuse me"

I've heard about Miss's fiance from Paula as well, and it might not be a bad idea to see what kind of person he is...

The next day

The next day, they arrive at the phantomhive manor , but the young master and his butler do not appear to be present.

Elizabeth used that time to transform the house into a doll house, which she made adorable by adorning it with pink ribbons and other decorations.

She even decided to dress up all of the employees in cute costumes...

Ciel's POV

Ah...finally home, I was about to enter the mansion when the door opened and what I saw shocked me. The ribbons were strewn about my house, and the sun shone brightly. My feet froze.

 My feet froze