Part 2: Meeting an Idol.

Peter sat in awe as he looked at the red and gold suit that stood infront of him. He simply had no words. He was having a hard time trying to decide if he should thank him for saving his life or ask for his autograph. As he sat there, Iron Might started to notice he was in a small state of shock.

"Hello? Earth to kid? Talk to me buddy." He said as he lightly knocked on his head.

"Ohhh y-yes sir! Im fine!" Peter said in an outburst. He was really nervous that he just spoke the first words that came to mind.

"Well that's great. You took a heavy hit from that bastard. I thought I'd lost  you." Iron Might said with a light chuckle as he pointed to the cracks on the wall.

Peter looked at the wall with awe. He knew he wasn't a powerful human or some hero, yet he was amazed that he resisted and survived that incident.

"By the way... what's your name kid?" Iron Might asked.

"Oh... Im P-Peter Midoriya." He said as he lowered his head as if he was bowing.

"Peter, huh? So what's your quirk?" He asked as he crossed his arms and looked over to where the fight had happened a while ago.

"Well... it's nothing, it isn't useful at all... well I thought... you see it's a weird one and I don't know why but I was able to do some weird things today and I ju-" He was cut off by Iron Might who placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down bud. It's a simple question." He said with a chuckle.

"Well... my quirk is that... I can climb walls." He said as he felt embarrassed.

"Climb walls? How?" Iron Might asked intrigued.

"Well... using my hands and feet I can climb up walls and stay stuck to them." Peter explained as he started to stand up.

"Wall climbing? Then... how did you dodge the scorpions hits?" Iron Might asked.

"W-Wait... you saw that?" Peter asked surprised.

"Well yeah... I was in the sewers following this guys tracks when I picked up on your heat signature. You were moving all over the place." Iron Might said.

"Well... I... I don't know..." Peter said as he sighed. "I've never been able to do that before. It was the first time it ever happened."

"Huh... let me guess..." He said as he took some time to think. " Im thinking... your body moved before your brain could tell it to move?"

"W-Well... yeah... how did you know?" Peter asked. He was still in shock that he was having a conversation with his favorite hero, but he was trying to stay cool.

"Well... others will call it dumb luck. You were in the zone and luck was with you and blah blah. But, when you're in the field for as long as I've been, you can tell when it's luck and when it's an ability you're born with." Iron Might said with a small chuckle.

"Ability I was born with?" Peter asked.

"Exactly... looks like the wall climbing doesn't seem to be your only ability. You, my friend, have a hightened reflex quirk. Meaning, you can see an attack and dodge it with perfection." He said.

"You really think so?" Peter asked as he looked at his hands.

"I know so... I have a few friends that have abilities similar to yours. Also... I was wondering, when you held his tail... was it part of your quirk?" Iron Might asked.

"I-I don't know... I have no idea how I managed to pull that off." Peter said.

"Huh... you are full of surprises kid. You wanna know the reason I stopped to chat with you?" He asked.