"WE WIN!" She jumps up and down.

"HOLY HELL!" I squeal

~*~

We're setting up the table as someone slams money on the table as I look up to see Jc and Sam.

"I call next round." He winks as Jc shakes his head chuckling

"500 for the winner." Sam states

"WHAT!? WE DON'T HA-" Lucy cuts me off.

"Game on fucker." Jc winks at her. What the hell just happened?

They stand at there end of the table about to shoot when I whisper to Lucy

"On three flash them your bra, they'll totally lose!" She nods smiling.

"1...2...3..." I whisper pulling down my dress then pulling it up quickly with Lucy doing the same.

"FUCK!" Jc yells.

"I'll be taking this!" I say taking the money off of the table stuffing it in my bra.

After beer bong Lucy and I go to the shot stands.

"One peniscolada" we laugh saying it at the same time.

"So two peniscoladas?" The bartender asks shaking his head.

"Yes please." I smile assuringly.

"Two peniscoladas!" He says placing them in front of us. Lucy and I smirk downing it in a split second.

"Um we'll need A LOT more of those!" Lucy giggles.

"DOUBLE THAT!" I laugh.

He brings us neon colored shots as we chug them all.

"I wanna dance" I slur poking Lucy's cheek

"Oh my God! Me too bitch. Dafaq?!" We laugh as I drag her to the dance floor. We dance together for a little while until Jc takes her away. Poo. I pout. I suddenly bump into Kian who grabs my arm.

"Hey baby girl!" He winks

"Haha. Hi. You're pretty." I slur giggling

"Same to you." He says grabbing my waist

~*~

Kian and I are dancing on each other with me laughing uncontrollably then all of a sudden Sam stumbles behind my grinding on my ass. Eh. Whatever.

"Babes got moves!" Kian chuckles

"Hell yea dude!" Sam says fist bumping Kian. Then Sam grabs my waist and grinds hard. WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I LIKING THIS!?

I stumble back onto his chest.

"Woah there beautiful!" He slurs setting me on the counter as Kian's dancing with some girl and Jc and Lucy are grinding on each other.

"Sorry" I giggle standing up grabbing a microphone turning down the music earning looks from people. I strut down the counter taking off my shoes now bare foot.

"ATTENTION!" I slur/yell as the speakers screech.

"I'M NOVA! Most people call me Chey because my middle name. And for you fucktards it's Elizabeth Cheyenne. Thank you! Anyway, you should ALL get to know me. I REALLY LIKE ABS AND CHANNING TATUM! And that girl over there with Jc, SHE'S MY BITCH, WHORE SISTER, AND BEST FRIEND! IF ANYONE, I MEAN ANYONE HURTS HER...YOU WILL BE PUNISHED! THAT IS ALL!" I slur stumbling dropping the microphone turning up the music again. I dance on the counter stumbling a lot. I take off my dress throwing it blowing kisses

"HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR BITCHES!"

~*~

Everyone leaves except Kian, Jc, Sam, and Connor.

"Look it's Kian!" I laugh hard over Connor's shoulder as he's walking up the stairs with me in his arms Kian walking behind him.

"Yes I'm Kian." He laughs sober.

"I wanna sleep with you!!!!" I groan holding my head.

"I don't know baby girl. Jc and Sam take up the other half of my bed and the couch.

"THEY CAN SLEEP ON THE FLOOR!" I yell with Kian covering my mouth shushing me earning groans from a passed out Sam and Jc.

"Fine. But keep quiet." He whispers as Connor drops me in he arms walking back downstairs to the couch.

Kian walks in his room scooting Sam over laying me in the middle and covers me up. Jc is just a snoring. (Smfh.) Kian lays down beside me as I cuddle up to Sam. I slowly start drifting off as Kian starts to snore wrapping his arms around me. My eyes shoot open. Omg... um stay calm Nova stay calm.

~*~

I finally calm down and fall asleep.

_________________________________________
HELLA SHIT FACED I KNOW!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS....WELL YOU'RE REALLY REALLY REALLY DRUNK!

XD

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

#STAY PARTYINGjk

~Nova