|5|

Lucy's POV:

"Okay class. Make sure your parents sign your syllabus and bring it tommorow. That's all for today. You are dismissed." Mrs.Rivera informed us.

Well to bad I don't HAVE any parents to sign my syllabus.

"Lucy let's go. We need to get to Taco Bell. If we're late one more time we'll get fired." Nova sighed coming over to my desk.

"I can't." I replied, looking down.

"What do you mean you can't?!" She hissed.

"I have detention."

"Fuck!"

"You go ahead and try to explain it to our boss." I waved her off.

"Your ass is going to get fired." She said walking out the door.

I was the last one out so I had to turn the lights off and close the door.

I looked out at the empty hallways and instantly I felt a wave of loneliness hit me.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" A teacher questioned.

"Um, I have detention for Mrs.Johnson."

"Well what are you waiting for?" She rushed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay here are the rules." Mrs.Johnson looked at Jc and me.

"No talking. No eating. No phones out." She said and then started to speak again, "You will leave at 6:00 P.M, understand?"

"Yeah." I sighed and Jc said nothing.

"Okay. I'm going to go talk to someone. NO TALKING!" She hissed leaving us alone.

Ackward silence filled the room and I was very uncomfortable.

"This is all you fault. I was supossed to go to a party tonight." Jc turned back in his chair.

He was sitting two rows in front of me and I was in the very back.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. I know I shouldn't let him talk to me in that tone, but I had always been scared to talk back. It was partially my old dad's fault. He used to yell at me and if I talked back he'd hit me.

"Well you fucking should be cause if I were you I would be scared." He warned, venom laced through his voice.

I forced myself to look him in the eyes.

"Listen I don't know what your problem is and I really don't care, okay? Just leave me alone." I snapped, tired of him.

"Ha, leave you alone? Bitch, I'm going to make your life a living hell." He scoffed and took his phone out of his pocket.

Why was he so rude to me, like what did I do to you?

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I took it out and saw I had a message from Nova.

From Nova: Hey um...bad news...you kinda got fired.....I'm sorry.

No.No.No. This cannot be happening! How the hell are we suppose to buy food now? We barely had enough when both of us were working, so how are we suppose to get money for food now?

I ran my fingers through my hair silently cursing my life.

I felt a pair of eyes starring and I looked up to see Jc looking at me, but he quickly turned his attention back to his phone.

I sat in the seat worrying about what I was going to do. I decided on texting Nova back.

To Nova: What are we going to do now?

A couple seconds later I felt my phone vibrate.

From Nova: Idk. Talk to u l8r I'm busy rn.

Shit. This was bad.

I was interrupted by Jc who was gathering his stuff.

"Where are you going?" I asked. It was only 5:10 and we can't go until 6:00.

"To the party." He responded angrily.

I lowered my head and didn't say anything back. A few moments later I heard the door slam.

Mrs.Johnson didn't seem like she was coming back anytime soon. She had been gone for almost an hour now. I pulled my knees to my chest and rest my head ontop of my knees. That's when I let the tears flow out and it seemed like they would never end.

~~~~(╯︵╰,)~~~~~

Wazzup bitchachos? Hoped you liked the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Okay that's all I had to say.

Peace out little mofos

Love y'all

- Lucy