|8|

Nova's POV:

"Lucy get your stanky ass down here!" I yell adjusting my dress.

"I'm coming penche pendeja" she says with a smart ass tone walking down the stairs in the dress I picked for her.

"Wait what does that mean?"

"Stupid bitch" she shrugs. I have to admit she looked good. I had picked out a strapless silver minidress that had slits on the sides.

"My boobs are falling out " she mumbles pulling it up.

"Well then!" I laugh. My dress was a bit different. It was a tight, short, strapless, turquoise dress with sequents on it.

I walk out the door getting in my old car as Lucy gets in the passenger side.

I look in my phone at the address Kian had tagged me in on instagram. Then I get a random call.

"Hello?" I say picking it up turning down the radio.

"Hey baby girl" Awe a pet name.

"Oh Hey Kian! We're on the way!"

"Okay good!" He pauses and I quickly put him on speaker. He resumes.

"I know you are both underage but there's drinking and shit. Y'all cool with that?" He questions with people yelling in the background.

"Hell yea!" I laugh as Lucy gives me a look.

"Well we'll be there soon. Bye."

"Later babes."

After I hang up I put the address in the GPS.

"Why the look?" I ask Lucy.

"I haven't drank in a while." She sorta mumbles.

"Good. We'll get fucked up! Kian said his friend Connor isn't drinking and there's a guest bedroom we can share if we're too shit faced."

"Are you sure? He's not bad is he?" Her nose twitches nervous. Is someone bullying her? Hurting her? Sexually assaulting her?

"HELLO?"

"Oh sorry" I snap out of my thoughts "Kian said he's all bubbly and stuff. He's gay so he won't try anything Lucers." She nods finally agreeing.

"Fine"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I saw swerving the wheel slightly and grab it pulling into the driveway.

"Calm your tits boobzilla!" We laugh as I park and turn off the car. I get out and fix my dress and wait for Lucy putting my phone in my bra. She gets out doing almost the exact same thing but pulls the back down do her ass doesn't show as much. We both start walking up the driveway and reach the door as we take a deep breath.

"We'll be fine" I mumbles to her

"Promise?"

"Promise." I smile holding up my pinky. She interlocks our tiny fingers together and smiles softly. I knock on the door and Kian answer almost immediately.

"FINALLY!" he screams. I laugh shaking my head walking in with Lucy staggering behind.

~*~

Lucy and I are playing beer pong against Kian and Connor. He said only one game because he doesn't drink much and he's on sleeping duty. I aim my ball squinting my eyes. Just as I'm shooting I see Sam and miss the cup.

"Miss!" Connor laughs.

Lucy looks at me weird and shoots her ball without looking and makes it.