Specials! 20: Star students 🌟

Start from the beginning

" Ah-Thank you, Erin-san."

" Kyah! If she could just look at me with those eyes of hers!
"Whoever kisses her is so damn lucky!"

Rias and Akeno smirked in secret as they heard the comments

" Erin-san I'll gladly let you lit me on fire!"

The comment caused Erin to look at the student. The latter fanboyed on his seat at the short lived recognition given to him

" Shit! She looked his way!"
" You're so damn lucky you idiot!"
"I'm so jealous!"

"Boys, please behave yourselves." Rossweisse said in a firm tone and the commotion went down.

The Goddess made a slight bow before leaving the room and she thought about how weird the students were.

" Why do I even have to wonder? That's the room of that weird woman so it's basically surrounded by weird students."

---- Time Skip --------

Rossweisse stayed late in the academy because she had to manage some files on the faculty room. While roaming the hallways, she bumped into the Goddess who was surprised at the contact.

" Oh-I'm sorry, sensei." Erin said as she picked up the papers scattered on the floor.

" It's okay." Rossweisse replied as she collected the papers as well.

The Goddess handed over the papers to the woman who accepted it with a small thanks.

" That's a lot of documents and you're working even though class already ended?" The Goddess curiously asked

" I have no choice. The supervisor placed me in charge of the task."

"Oh okay. Let me just help you then."

The Goddess took one of the boxes and the two started walking.

" Where are we placing these?"

" In the small room opposite the Faculty."

They reached the place and they carefully set the boxes down.

" This looks like a storage room though it is only filled with school documents and other stuff."

" Hai. The other teachers leave some of their school-related belongings here as well."

*(Chink)*

" Huh?"

The Goddess was busy looking at the items that she didn't notice Rossweisse struggling with the door.

" Why won't this-

" What's wrong?" Erin asked as she approached the woman.

" The door won't open!"

" Hah?!"

Eirn tried opening the door but the handle seems frozen

" Oh my ghad- Don't tell me we got locked in here?!"

The Goddess summoned her lightning but Rossweisse was quick to stop her.

" You can't do that! You're destroying school property. Not to mention, there are a lot of important documents here."

Erin sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

" So we're just going to get stucked in here? Overnight?"

"Possibly. I hope there are others who can notice us though." Rossweisse looked at her wrist watch. " It's still 5:25 anyways."

She started banging her fists on the door and the Goddess stopped her.