Prettiest Liar

Sungjae's POV

"How dare you do this to me?" shout a boy in his early twenties while slamming my office door.

His pretty eyes glared at me angrily, while behind him my secretary seemed to be following in haste. As expected, he will come and create another drama, as usual. Still, I didn't expect him to come this early. When I haven't even gotten to sleep after an exhausting business trip.

"Annyeong, Iruna!" Changsub greet him while giggling cause he knows exactly when this pretty boy act like that, I must have done something that angered him.

I send a code to Changsub to leave the two of us alone. Of course, he understood. Everything can be resolved later, except the anger of this cutie pie. Letting Ilhoon mad for too long won't be good for anyone around me.

"Sure," Changsub said while leaving my room with my secretary, still giggling.

Now, there is only me with this angry little cutie who looks annoyed. I moved to the front of my desk and leaned back while folding my arms across my chest. Waiting for whatever he wanted to protest.

"Who the fuck you think you are?" he yelled. What a warm greet when I'm still dizzy cause of the jetlag.

"Manner, babe," I tried to answer it calmly.

"How dare you blocked my credit card?"

"You mean MY credit card?"

"You gave it to me."

"I did, and as you remember, it's under my name."

"Okay, whatever. So why you suddenly block YOUR credit card?"

"Don't you think that you're the one who need to explain something to me?"

"What?"

"Are you playing dumb?"

He made another dramatic gesture. "Ah..." there, he is pretending like remembering something. Of course, he knows why I blocked his credit card. "Wait, are you spying on me?"

"I do and you know it exactly."

"God, it was just a movie date."

"You really think I'm that stupid?"

"You've ignored me for weeks anyway. So, you could do anything that you want or maybe sleeping with someone else out there and I'm not?"

"Oh, so it's your new way to get my attention back?"

He bites his lower lip. How cute.

So, I come to him and grip his hip. God, I miss him so much and just realize he just got skinnier lately. Then, I put my hands around his waist and pulled him closer.

"You know I won't do such things," I whispered while sniffing his neck. He smells like cherry blossom and I'm addicted to it.

I unbuttoned the top of the oversized shirt and then pulled the collar so that the skin of his left shoulder was exposed. He didn't seem to mind. His arms are still folded across his chest while moving his head towards the right, giving me more space to do whatever I'm doing.

"Who knows? You don't even call me or answer my call."

There we go again. I hate it when he used that bitchy tone to argue me.

"I told you I'm in the middle of business trip. I even haven't touched my bed yet since I land in Korea. You know me. I gave you my schedule and you can check it there. Changsub always updates it regularly," I tried to say it as calm as possible while kissing his shoulder softly. He seems shiver as a response.