Specials! 19: A Slight Flicker

Comenzar desde el principio

" Ah- Hehe. I'm just taking my chances." Issei sheepishly said as he scratched his head

They were meters away from the gym and the booming music can be heard

I make them Good Girls go... 🎶

"They are definitely exercising." Xenovia remarked.

Good. Girls. Go. Bad.

The group stood outside the entrance. They saw the siblings drenched with sweat and their toned bodies on display.

*(This song is titled Good girls go bad by: Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester💖)

I know you're shy
You're daddy's little girl
Just take a bite (all night!)
Let me shake up your world 🎶

"Wha- This is...." Irina gaped at the sight same as the others who were wide eyed.

Cuz just one night couldn't be so wrong~
I'm gonna make you lose control...

Sebastian was skillfully doing some push ups while the Goddess was doing some squats. Issei's eroge mode was activated at the scene while Gasper blushed.

She was sooooo shy
Till I drooove her wi-i-i-l-d 🎶

I make them Good Girls Go Bad! 2x

The church trio blushed on ther spot cuz they felt like the song was directed to them

She was hanging on the corner with her 5 best friends! 🎶

The girls flinched and looked around each other

She heard that I was trouble but she couldn't resist!

I make them Good Girls Go Bad! 2x 🎶

" Ooh wow. Is the aircon malfunctioning or.." Irina awkwardly said as she fanned herself

" Irina-san, your wings are kind of flickering." Gasper said in wonder as he noticed the on and off light.

" W-What?!" Irina looked behind in slight panic.

" I-Is this a sign that I will finally get a lover?" Rossweisse thought in a flustered state as she observed the siblings.

" Oh, how I wish my lover got those bodies- Wha- Why do I sound so desperate?"

"I was right. Erin-san really makes the perfect partner for my baby-making session" Xenovia said with stars in her eyes causing the others to gape at her, save for Issei who was busy observing the scene.

The siblings noticed the audience and they stopped what they were doing to approach them.

" Oh. Hey guys." Erin said between breaths "I didn't know you were here."

*(Sexy music turns on)*

The group's eyes trailed down their bodies and the Goddess snapped a finger in front of them.

" Um. Guys?" She said in confusion while Sebastian raised a brow at them

" Ah-Eh, Right! We were going to check the upper floors!" Irina said in haste and the others nodded.

" Yeah- We just cametosay Hi! Haha" Issei added before they dashed off.

" Your friends are weird." Sebastian said and the Goddess just shrugged.

" You can't exactly say that. Asia is with them."

" Hm. You're right." The two went back to their training and they turned on the music

*(BOOGSH!)*

" Ara, what happened?" Akeno asked as the group crashed on the floor.

"You shouldn't run so desperately." Rias said as she looked at the members in mix worry and confusion. " What were you even running about?"

" Sweat.. Hot air... It's scary!" Gasper exclaimed but with a slight blush

" HeHe.. Paradise.." Issei said with a nosebleed and eroge mode.

" Is my lover coming?" Rossweisse said with spiral eyes same as Asia who got dizzy from their fall.

" Baby-making at its finest. Ha. Ha." Xenovia uttered like a mad woman

Their statement got the two onee-samas more confused

"I think I just came back from heaven." Irina mumbled dreamily as her wings were sprawled out and flickering.

- End of Chapter -