chapter 21:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Headmaster asked y/n & Destroyer patrol inside the school one punch hero accepted it since he gets bored alot & off duty ace pilot said the same thing.

Destroyer has a m13 ar with a suppressor on y/n in his hero suit.

Y/n: there a reason why you have a OP assault rifle?

Destroyer: look we encountered some freaking strange shit although i wasn't new to this considering i have been here before

Y/n: ok

They heard something making a ping sound destroyer walked slowly turned to the another hallway, he shined his flashlight y/n peaked his head.

Destroyer: ......... All clear

Y/n: aww man i thought there gonna be some monster to punch😩

Destroyer: ikr

Negi & other girls are there hiding they thought it was another teacher to their suprised it was those two.

Yuna: y/n & Destroyer sama looks like they we're asked to patrol overnight

Timeskip:

Next day lingshen setsuna negi y/n destroyer were asked to meet the headmaster at the world tree plaza.

As they got there

Headmaster: hello we been waiting for you

Mage teachers shook hands & bowed as greeting to y/n mostly & they knew strider 2 for sometime lingshen glaring at shakti & takane giving ace pilot hugs since they weren't there for his arrival.

Y/n: so there's more wizards huh

Destroyer: you aren't missing anything thats for sure * wrapped an arm around his girlfriend's back *

Y/n listening at their chatter lingshen for her part caught something at a corner of her eye odd looking drone appeared.

Chao: someone's spying

Instead of lingshen being the badguy its gonna be one of those characters from world of one punch man

Can't tell you who

Later