Chapter 95: Reunited

Start from the beginning

"Hm. You are right about that." Sirzechs replied with a small smile.

*(Lightning Cackles!)*

*(Thunder Sounds)*

" Voltaire?" Erin said in shock as she stood in front of the enormous dragon

"I believe it is the first time meeting you in this form, My child." came the booming voice of Voltaire. The Dragon was a deep shade of blue that it is almost identical to a raven color. It had red streaks across its body and lightning sparks flashed all around him.

" Then this means I'm dreaming right now, am I right?" Erin asked as she glanced around her.

" I have some news for you."

" News?"

" Aside from the Dragon transformation, it seems another possibility of growth has emerged."

" I remember about that. Maybe that's what Ajuka told us about." Erin mused

" Yes. It looks like things will continue to get interesting, my child."

Erin hummed in approval and Voltaire's next words piqued her interest.

" Let's tread our paths towards creating prophecy, and change reality however we may deem fit." the dragon said with a glint in his eye

" Yeah-Wait. What?" Erin looked dumbfounded and she tried to approach the dragon.

" What do you mean by that?"

Voltaire only flew to higher altitudes and a strong lightning wave blew the Goddess away from the place

*(Flash!)*

" Gah-urk!" Erin's eyes widened as she came face to face with a pair of boobs.

" A-Akeno?!" The raven head was situated slightly above her. The girl's right arm was casually placed on her chest.

The Goddess looked to her side and was surprised to see Koneko cuddling her. On her lower left was Xenovia who also appeared naked, just like Akeno.

" W-What's going on here?"

" Because of what happened, everyone wants to stay close."

Erin looked at the other side and Rias was staring at her.

" Good morning, Erin." Rias softly said as her eyes glistened.

" Ah- Good morning, Rias." replied Erin absentmindedly as she was still dumbfounded at the number of people sleeping on her bed

" It seems I've caused a lot of trouble for everyone." Rias rose and sat on the side of the bed

" That wasn't your fault, Rias."

"I remember a little."

" About what?"

The red head stared at the Goddess with a twinkle in her eyes.

" Shall we have an early walk and sight seeing?"

After changing into her night gown, the red head directed the Goddess to the veranda. They both stared at the sky and felt the cold breeze sway their hair.

"I don't remember the details but I remember the warmth. That feeling is still lingering deep inside my chest."  Rias faced the Goddess who was silently gazing at the stars.

" What about you?"

" I don't remember at all." Erin closed her eyes and faced the red head afterwards.  " I'm sorry, Rias."