Chapter 94: Come back Home

Start from the beginning

Erin was held by Kiba and Xenovia on both arms as they flee from the place.

*(BOOOOM!)*

" Akeno! Asia!" Erin shouted as she noticed the two get caught up in the attack.

The two girls were fortunately unharmed as they were enveloped by a purple sphere

" A barrier? Then this weapon..."

" Fafnir saved us." Asia replied as she held the weapon with both hands.

" A-Akeno-senpai. What was that light that Buchou released just now?" Gasper asked once he and Koneko reunited with the 2

" It is the reason that Rias is called the Ruin Princess. Until now, her power released any time she experienced a surge of emotion. But right now, Rias is..."

" She's showing the opposite." Erin said as she observed Rias who was exihibiting an intense red aura. Waves of energy were also released from the source.

" The Power of Destruction... it seems she can't release her power to its full extent."

" At full power, there would be no place to hide within this field." Akeno added.

" Rias! You stupid woman!" Erin shouted and the red head slightly flinched. " You shouldn't do something like this! Stop this already! You are really stupid!"

Koneko gasped as she noticed Rias slightly bulge.

" As I thought. Buchou can hear us."

" What did you say?"

" Buchou! Please remember!"

Rias faced them as she tilted her head sideways with a stoic expression

" Buchou?"
"She's still conscious?"

" I have never forgotten the day you gave me a name!" shouted Koneko

" I was given a new life." Asia warmly said as she clasped her hands. "And you accepted me as a part of your family, Rias onee-sama!"

" If you weren't here, Buchou, I would have been hated by everyone and had no place to go. I would have probably died on the streets!" Gasper fervently said.

"When I was dying... When I was filled with hatred.. You saved me twice!" Kiba declared with a closed fist

" Rias-san!"

"Remember, Rias! Remember all of our voices! All of our faces!" Akeno shouted.

" Buchou, please remember us!" Issei added

"Knock some sense into yourself!" Erin gritted as she stood in front of the group. "You aren't like this! This isn't how you are! You are Rias Gremory! You are our master, our friend, and the person who saved us! That's why....."

Erin closed her eyes and shouted to reach the red head.

" Come back to me! Come back to us! And stop being stupid!"

There was silence and Rias stared at them. A tear suddenly went down her cheek as her expression visibly changed.

" Erin....." She reached out her hand and the Goddess was mildly surprised.

" Rias-"

*(FLASH!)*

*(BOOOM!)*

Rias released an ear-piercing scream and a wave of energy knocked down the ORC.

A dark blue fragment went out of her chest and it shined brightly. It surrounded Rias' body and the girl was now wearing a dark blue armor with red jewels. It is similiar to Erin's balance breaker armor, minus the wings, and it has a more slender form.