Chapter 1 - The Most Innovative Car

Почніть із самого початку

Bobby: "Gentleman. Bobby Bolivia, like the country except without the runs. How can I help?"

F/N: "Well we're buying my son here his first car."

Bobby: "You come to see me?"

Y/N: "You're the closest one to where we live."

Bobby: "That practically makes us family. Uncle Bobby B baby, Uncle Bobby B."

I then shake his hand.

Y/N: "Y/N."

Bobby: "Y/N, let me talk to you." 

He then puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk to where he has all the cars for sale.

Bobby: "Y/N, your first enchilada of freedom awaits underneath one of those hoods. Let me tell you something son. The driver don't pick the car. The car pick the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine. I'm a lot of things, liers not one of them. Especially not in front of my mammy."

He then looks over at 2 women sitting outside.

Bobby: "That's my mammy. Hey mammy!"

One of them looks over at him and flips him off.

Bobby: "Oh, don't be like that, if I had a rock I'd bust your head bitch."

He then turns to us.

Bobby: "She's deaf, you know?" *laugh* "Look over here."

We then start to walk towards the cars.

Bobby: "Every piece of car man might want or need."

I then look out over the cars and one catches my eye so I go over to it.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/N: "I think I found my car."

KITT: "I would appreciate it if you didn't refer to me as an ordinary car."

Y/N: "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come across like that."

I then turn to Bobby.

Y/N: "How much?"

Bobby: "Well, it's an old model, still in good condition, low mileage. So... £4000?"

F/N: "Done."

My dad then pulls out his wallet and takes out £4000 in cash and hands it to him.

Bobby: "I'll be right back with the keys."

He then walks away.

KITT: "I don't like the idea of having a price put on me."

Y/N: "Don't worry KITT. No amount of money could even come close to your actual value."

KITT: "Thank you. What should I refer to you as?"

Y/N: "You can call me Y/N."

KITT: "Hello Y/N."

Y/N: "Hello KITT."