"It doesn't hurt~"

'It does!'

"It doesn't hurt~"

'It does...'

"It. Doesn't. Hurt~"

'It doesn't...?'

"It doesn't hurt."

'It doesn't.'

~~~~~~

Kenma walked into his household still carrying you bridal style. You had fell asleep in his arms, he couldn't help but smile. The whole walk home he had been whispering in your ear that it didn't hurt.

His mother was in the kitchen cooking dinner and his father was in the living room. His dad pushed up his glasses almost startled at the fact that Kenma had a girl with him.

"Ahh.... Kenma... whatcha got there?"

"A girl."

Was all Kenma said and then took your sleeping body upstairs. Opening his bedroom door and placing you softly on his bed.

He brushed some hair behind his head now placing your backpack down on the floor next to his. He wondered... a few months ago he was an Asexual, the thought of sex or love grossed him out. Who wants to be attached to someone for the rest of their life? That was until you came into his life.

Now he was all for it.

He began to remove your school uniform thinking it'd be too stiff to sleep in. He blushed red now pulling down your skirt off from your cute little legs. He was your cute pink panties and matching bra.

Just to check.

He turned you over touching your soft skin and gently pulling down your panty. His smile got wider seeing your ass freckles in the shape of a heart. He gently and softly touched the cheek it laid on and shivered with bliss.

Control yourself Kozume.

He rolled his eyes at his inner thoughts and pulled your panty back up. He turned you over gently and let you sleep. He turned off his room's light and turned on his desk's light sitting at his desk. He grabbed his journal, a pen and a highlighter.

He flipped through it before he found the page he left off on.

Little brat taken care of?:

In green highlighter he marked the page with a highlighter. Kenma wasn't delusional, he knew what he was doing wasn't normal. Obviously you shouldn't be planning to harm and kill others for one single person.

But.

A wire in his brain couldn't stop him from doing this. His obsession was too much for him to handle. He COULDN'T live without you.

Now he turned to Lev's page staring at it.

How do I kill him?

It's gonna be my first murder, it's bound to be a little sloppy. But I don't have time to get caught or make mistakes.

Hmm...

Suddenly his eyes widened getting an idea.
"Bingo!"

He began to write down his plan on the paper, his smirk growing wider and wider by the second.

That's it!

It's so simple!

That's how he'll die!

He'll die and everything will be great. Everything would go back to normal.

Kenma added a period to his plan and closed his book. He now knew what he had to do. He stretched his arms getting up and turning off his desk's lights before slowly climbing into bed with you. His face heated up red looking at you running his hand through your uneven hair.

He leaned over and kissed your cheek and hugged you close. He looked up to his ceiling snuggling under the blanket with you.

"I have to do this... no way you'd like me by normal means." He whispered to himself before closing his eyes and getting some shut eye.

~~~~~~

"Kenma?! Did we DO IT?!"

You awoken half naked hugging Kenma close, your face red as your eyes met his.

"Depends, which do you want to hear?"

"KENMA!!"

Kenma let out a chuckle sitting up in bed with you. "It's okay, it's a thing couples do isn't it?"

"But- we'ren't-"

"No we didn't do it. You fell asleep and I undressed you because I thought you'd feel stiff in that uniform." He told you the truth. You sat up looking at him blinking, you believed him. You slowly sunk back into the soft bedding and let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, get up. We have school."

"I don't want to go...." you whined out.

Kenma thought about it for a bit before shrugging his shoulders and laid back into the bed next to you.

...

"Don't make it weird dad."

HOW WAS HE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT WEIRD?!

A HALF NAKED GIRL WAS SITTING AT THE TABLE WITH HIM AND EATING BREAKFAST!

You continued to stuff your face with pancakes not minding the husband and wife couple who were staring at you. Kenma sat next to you playing on his phone.

"Well Kenma! Who's this?"

"A girl."

His mother got the same response his father did the night before.

"Where's she from?"

"School."

"What's her name?"

"Reader."

"Are you two Fūfu?"

"Yes."

"W-well... are you two going to school today?"

Now Kenma couldn't answer in one word. He looked over to you. "Do you want to go to school now?" He asked you. "No!"

"No." Kenma replied to his parents. They were staring at you the whole time. You were odd but so was Kenma.

But they'd accept you with loving arms if you were Kenma's love of his life
~~~~~~