Shyam who also felt same feeling with khushi,placed his hand on Aman shoulder bringing him back from his thoughts .

Aman turned to see shyam standing beside him .
She will be our most precious possession which we will going to protect and love endlessly said determined shyam smiling at khushi .
Yes jiju ! We will be always there for her said determined Aman .
Both joined everybody in shopping after making promise to themselves .

***********************************
Evening raizadas are getting ready for attending live show of their arnav bitwa/chotte/bhai/salee sahab  ....

They all are beaming with pride and happiness thinking about their arnav bitwa/chotte success .

**(Aman is also included in raizadas )**

Arnav came down and saw his family pestering khushi to come along with them to the show but khushi is rejecting their words saying she is a mere employ of AR and no employees till now get privilege to see live show .
Thats why she don't want to take advantage of their love for her and come to attend show which is not good .
Arnav got angry listening khushi explanation .
She is not only a employee damnit ,she is very important for him thought arnav angrily .
Arnav saw his family upset hearing khushi explanation specially Aman .
Arnav knows Aman feelings ,he saw aman really happy after meeting khushi .
Its true arnav love and trust  aman more than akash and nk .
Suddenly protective instinct kicked inside arnav seeing his brother Aman sad .

Aman take ur sister with u as u have privilege that u can take one guest with u to the show ,u have two passes right said asr which holds command ,attention .
Now his whole family are beaming at khushi specially Aman because he got chance to take someone with him as his family .
All these years he can't take any raizadas with him because it will gain media attention and asr had always kept his family away from limelights of media except akash ,nk ,Aman and mama .

Really can I  come with u asked khushi from Aman but her eyes are trained on arnav unknown to raizadas .
Arnav felt happy seeing khushi eyes on him because he understand khushi is asking him this question not aman .
Arnav simply nods his head to which khushi gave him a full blown smile making his heart skip a beat .

Yes khushi ,u can come with me said Aman grining ear to ear .

I will be back said khushi and run towards her room to get ready with spring in her steps .
Everybody chuckles at her antics .

Khushi came out in only 10 minutes fully ready .
Raizadas gaped open mouthed at the speed of khushi of getting ready .

U r looking so beautifulwa bitiya said Mami giving tikka of kajal behind khushi ear .
Khushi grin ear to ear at her and said thank u mumma making Mami smile widely .
Arnav admire her simple beauty .