3. Dual Personalities

Start from the beginning

Anyway when I got outside my brother was ready with his BMW. My parents aren't well off. We belong to a middle class family. Our dad works really hard to earn money. Still he gave him a BMW. But they don't give me a car like him cause my dad thinks I'm an irresponsible girl. I'm jealous with the car. My brother looked at me with sympathy. The thing that I hated most. SYMPATHY. I repeat.

"Are you sure you're okay?? "

"Yes, I'm Ray. What made you think that I'm not okay? "

"Your dress."

"What? "

"You're wearing the same dress for three days. "

I looked at me. He is right. I don't think about my outfit. I don't really put effort on outfits. I didn't even put attention on my outfit. Maybe it's because I'm going to Serena's. Or maybe I'm just too tired to do anything.

"I.. I.." I thought for a reply but couldn't think one right now.

"It's been nearly two year, Mary. Why can't you move on?" He asked.

"SHUT UP, Ray! I don't wanna talk about it," I replied.

"Why don't you try for a bit?"

"Everybody is not a player like you," I replied sarcastically.

My brother is two years older than me and he's much popular much better than me. He's a player but no he isn't that pathetic as you think badboys are. Otherwise my dear mother will murder him. He just loves to be a heartbreaker.

"Yeah.. yeah. Not everyone has the ability," he smirked.

"SHUT UP, Ray," I said. He doesn't know after my last breakup how many boyfriends I had and how I dealt with those trashes. I again remembered last night. And smiled again. Being Mariya make me forget all my pains and stress..

But when I checked the new message on my phone my smile was gone. I've got a message from my psychiatrist, Hannah.

The message was simple:
"You've an appointment today. Come soon. Don't you dare to refuse! I heard everything from Serena. I'll be not here for a long time so come right now! It's an order!"

Ahh! Just what I feared. She probably knows everything. Serena! This little.. What should I do? I've to go and meet her now.

I sighed. Now again I've to explain all of this to her. I told Ray, "Ray, please turn the car and drop me at Hannah's place."

Ray was surprised, "Why? Aren't you going to Serena's?"

"Yes, but first I need to go to Hannah's place. She has something important to do with me," I explained.

"I don't understand how you put up with that old woman. I know she helped you once in your assignment. But isn't she making you work every week to help her? She's so scary," Ray complained.

I laughed, "That's because I'm not a jerk like you who tries to flirt with every woman he got to see. If you didn't flirt with her she wouldn't have kicked you."

Ray got angry, "Who's flirting with her? She's so old. Why'll I date an auntie who's nearly 35? I've standard you know. But I'm telling you that woman is crazy. While dealing with psychiatric people she had lost her rationality. Otherwise who would kick such a handsome man like me just because I called her darling."