🦋1.🦋

Armani's POV

Armani's POV

"ARMANI! My dad called me from his office. "No I just sat down"! "Who you taking to? Cause I know you ain't talking to me." Uhh!!!! I got up and walked to his office mad stomping all the way there. "What" I said annoyed. "You better drop the attitude right now or else we are going to have a problem. Understand?" " yeah whatever ". "Ok what's up" I asked. "Your mom just called and said your going to be staying with me for 4 months". 4 months ?!?! "Why? " "she said that she will be going to Atlanta" dad said. " for 4 months? "Yeah". I sighed and walked out of his office supper mad and annoyed at the same time and slamed my door so hard a glass cup fell a broke. Dad came out of his office extremely mad and started banging on my door "ARMANI OPEN THIS FUCKING RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT ME BREAK IT DOWN" I didn't open and everything got quiet so I thought he left. 5 seconds later he opened the door and went over to my bed and yanked me out and started yelling me "WTF HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SLAMING DOORS IN MY HOUSE AND DROP THE FUCKING ATTITUDE BEFORE I FIX THAT"! he said I was just shaking he has never done that so I knew I had fucked up bad " Oh and also give me your phone,Xbox,laptop,and iPad. Since you wanna act tough find something tonight to do without your stuff". " NO". then he slapped me. I stumbled and and fell and hit my head head on the eged of my bed and started to cry. Dad justed looked at me and walked out. I started crying until I couldn't. I then got the strength to get up and grab my phone and called my uncle Davon my dad's older brother. He answered and said" hey ni ni" he said " hey uncle davon" and I sniffed and I guessed he heard me because he then said " are you ok? what's wrong? he asked. And I told him what happened. He was beyond pissed. " just stay in your room and don't come out until you feel comfortable ok? " ok. I love you" "me too" then I felt really tired and fell asleep 😴...

Please vote and. Comment!