6

(Y/n) pov*
In the end, we had to end it early because both teams were so obsessed that it kept staying a tie the whole time. I looked at the clock that read midnight they boys shook hands and went to the separate places I go up to their managers "hello my name is
(L/n),(Y/n) I'm Aoba Joshai manager" I recognize Kiyoko but I didn't know who the short blond was "oh hey (Y/n) your back" I smiled and nodded "uh umm h-hello I'm Hitoka Yachi" I smiled "nice to meet you Hitoka". I walked back to the boys "you guys killed it" I wanted to give them so many pointers but I felt bad because they are a Stellar team "but... Matsukawa waited" I looked at him with a sweat dropped face "you guys are one of the powerhouses but like coach always say there is always room for improvement" I started to go through what could've been corrected, and how do tweek the few mistakes that were made, but the whole time I could see that Oikawa just looked annoyed. It's finally time to say goodbye "hurry up lazy bums or I'll lock you in there" at I walk towards my bike I feel a tap on my shoulder "oh hey Suga! You guys did great, I wish I could've seen you play more but oh well" he just looked at me with an 'it is what it is' look. "It was nice to see you, missed you" I gave him a hug again "we should meet up sometime" I nodded quickly "so you have plans this weekend?" I started to look through my calendar "I have practice but I can in the afternoon" I answered and we set up our hang out that day. On the ride home all I could think about was the bang on the wall and the annoyance on Oikawa's face, nothing else would pop in mind.

I open the door to my cozy apartment and see a plate with (favorite snack) and a note next to it.

"Hitsuyōniōjite denwa o kakete kudasai. Chūi shite kudasai. Otōsan daisuki ♥︎"
(Give me a call if you need anything, and be careful. Love dad).

I took out a piece of (f/s) and age it on my way to my room, I put on some (fav song) and layer there pondering on why my heart feels like it's going to leave my chest on the thought of Tooru. I quickly grave the thermometer and check my temperature "huh I'm not sick? So what is wrong with me?" Everything didn't add up, but instead of questioning any further I just fell asleep.