Prologue: The Mischievious Djinn

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by that?" Charon quizzed.

Sird checked the time on her watch, 'a few more minutes,' she thought. The woman recalled what she could remember when the bottle was touched.

"The artifact sat harmlessly on a stone pedi stool in a dimly lit room. There were purple flames that danced in each corner. The ghostly energy I felt nearly psyched me out until...my body jerked toward the bottle involuntarily," she said.

Sird's hand stretched out heavily as she tried to regain control over her muscles. After a finger grazed the bottle, her skin burned from the touch. A sudden taste for power and mischief filled her with glee. She then lunged for the bottle of her own free will.

She grasped the prison bottle and became engulfed in a misty purple flame. Sird's eyes glowed a bright red while the essence of unbound power fueled her.

"After that moment, everything I did afterward became a blur. I found myself in the region of Galar, acting on unknown urges from the prison bottle," Sird admitted in a low tone.

"That's why we couldn't contact you 6 months ago?  Pluto had hoped you would return to assist him, but now he's—"

"It's time!" Sird blurted out. "The conditions are set, the timing is perfect. Hoopa..." Sird uttered as she held the Prison Bottle in front of her. "I've come to set your unbound spirit free!"

The ground shook around her feet, once again she felt the same sensation she had months ago. The unbound power of Hoopa was flowing within her just like before. Her eyes glowed neon red as her body became translucent. With Sird's new ghostly figure, she phased through the exterior of the broken watchtower.

Hoopa awaited her arrival from the inside, in its much smaller confined form. The light purple and pink Pokémon had green eyes and a yellow circle in the center of its forehead. On both sides of its head, Hoopa had a dark gray horn that curved upwards. There was a pink "V" shape on its stomach with a yellow ring around its waist.

Hoopa made a motion for the prison bottle which made Sird tense up and hold the bottle tightly

Hoopa made a motion for the prison bottle which made Sird tense up and hold the bottle tightly. The mythical pokémon took offense and held up two rings as its eyes flashed neon red.

'Allah, Hoopa ring!'

Two prehistoric Pokémon emerged from the portal rings. One of them was primarily yellow, resembling something of a bird but the bottom half of its body was more aquatic-like.

 One of them was primarily yellow, resembling something of a bird but the bottom half of its body was more aquatic-like

Adjacent from the yellow Pokémon was a blue fish-looking water-type Pokémon. The head of this Pokémon made it look goofy and clueless. It also shared the same bottom half as the yellow bird.

"Dragapult, use Dragon Darts on those abominations!" Sird threw out an ultra ball that contained the ghost and dragon-type Pokémon

"Dragapult, use Dragon Darts on those abominations!" Sird threw out an ultra ball that contained the ghost and dragon-type Pokémon. Galar's native pseudo legendary dragon materialized in front of her. Its shadowy body and squinted eyes intimidated many opponents as well as opposing trainers.

Upon entry, Dragapult leaned forward and shot out two small dragons from the top of its head, with incredible speed

Upon entry, Dragapult leaned forward and shot out two small dragons from the top of its head, with incredible speed. The missile projectile darts separated, each of them crashing into the restored fossils Hoopa summoned. Both Pokémon sustained damage, then failed to land an attack on the speed demon, Dragapult. Dragapult kept up the pressure knocking out the fossil Pokémon with another Dragon Darts attack

'Zooolt!'
'Visssh!'

'Alllaaah-'

"Hoopa! I didn't come to fight with you!" Sird shouted.

Hoopa stopped its chanting, 'how did you find Hoopa?'

Sird smirked, "allow me to introduce myself...."