𝘿𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆

Start from the beginning

"Try to relax, dongsaeng." Iris said calmly, offering her a smile. "Everything will be okay."

"Hello?" A voice announced itself, making everyone stop and look at the door.

Tiffany Young, ex member of SNSD and now a solo artist in America, entered the dressing room wearing a really pretty red mermaid dress. Her black hair was in a low ponytail.

"Unnie!" Moon squealed happily, getting up from her chair to run and hug her. After the stylist was done with her, of course.

Moon was super happy to see her here. She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to make it to her wedding due to traveling issues so to see her here was such a great moment.

Tiffany chuckled as she hugged her back. "You look so beautiful!" She exclaimed, looking at her makeup and hair. "It only seemed like yesterday you were only a trainee and I caught you singing Run Devil Run alone in the dance room."

Moonbyul blushed at the memory. That was actually how she and Tiffany met. She caught Moon singing her parts by herself in one of the practice rooms of SM and the two became friends.

"Unnie, I'm so happy to see you again!" Yoona rushes over to hug her, as well.

Tiffany hugged her back with a smile on her face. She was always happy to see some of her friends, whom she grew up with. It was really a nostalgic feeling for her.

"I just wanted to stop by to say congrats on the wedding before I get to my seat." She said, looking at everyone. "You all look so beautiful! I just can't even~"

"Thank you, unnie." Jisoo thanked, getting her dress zipped on.

"Are you going to stay for the reception?" Mom asked hopefully.

"Of course! I cleared my schedule for this event." She replied, moving a stray hair from her face. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

________________________

"A toast! To our soon to be married maknae!" Minho cheered inside the men's dressing room. "Here's to a long and happy life with a very feisty wife!"

Taemin chuckled as everyone clinked their champagne glasses together.

Taemin and his groomsmen ( Baekhyun being the best man ) were all already done getting dressed. But since they had some time to kill, a lot of the male guest all grouped into the dressing room to congratulate him with pregame drinking and reminiscing on old memories.

"And to think that Moon-ah rejected him five times before they dated." Baekhyun joked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Wait, she rejected him?" Namjoon asked incredulously, laughing a little before drinking his champagne.

Kai shook his head, downing the rest of his drink. "Yeah, he actually kept asking her out on a date for a total of 3 months and each time, Moon said no."

"It was actually funny." Key laughed out. "We all knew Moon had feelings for him but at the time, she was too afraid to say anything."

"Also, Moon does do too well during romantic moments." Kyungsoo admitted. "She is a thorough tsundere and kuudere."

( kuudere = person who barely shows physical emotions or conveys emotions like the normal person. )

"That's our Moomoo." Chanyeol said with a soft smile. "It used to be so hard for her to make friends with other trainees, I'm glad she was able to find someone like you, Taemin."

Taemin smiled, fiddling with his wedding ring. He remembered the first time they met. She was till a trainee while he had already debuted. She called him annoying because he wouldn't stop talking to her while she was reading her favorite book.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"In all seriousness, Taemin." Onew said in a sincere tone. Taemin looked at him with a soft look in his eyes. "I speak for the rest of us and Jonghyun when I say we are so proud of you."

Taemin felt his eyes fill with tears at the mention of Jonghyuns name. The room suddenly got emotional and the atmosphere fell into sincerity when he was mentioned. Not out of sadness but they knew how proud he would have been in Taemin for finding love and being able to marry who he wanted.

"He would be so happy to witness this."

"I think he is." Yoongi spoke up, adding his own sincere words. "He's always with you, Taemin. And he's, for sure, watching over this tear fest."

Taemin chuckled with everyone as he wiped his tears away. "Thank you, really." He thanked, looking at everyone. "Honestly, I can never thank any of you enough for be here with me and for me."

"We love you, kid." Key said, ruffling his hair a bit. "Now, let's have some fun before the ceremony!"

The guys all hollowed and cheered, going back into their fun mode as Baekhyun pour himself more champagne.

"Let me tell you all the story of how Taemin proposed to Moon while she was drinking coffee!"

"BAKEHYUN NO—"