Stone steps lead up to a sort of stage.

Nathan and I walk up the stairs and onto the stage. An elder walks up with us.

"Ms. Ari? Are you ready for the Ceremony to start?"

I inhale and exhale.

"I am."

"Do you Ariella Vasquez promise to lead with love and mercy?"

"I promise."

"Do you promise to put the pack first before your own life?"

"I promise."

"Then by the power of the moon I now give you the title of Lune of the Cresent moon pack!"

The elder says as he holds out a necklace.

"When any wolf sees this necklace they will know you are our luna

"When any wolf sees this necklace they will know you are our luna."

Nsthan takes it from the elder and puts it around my neck and clips the clasp together. When the moon touches my chest I feel a rush of energy shoot through me.

I look around at the people and I feel protective.

These are my people. These are the people I will protect with my life.

Nathan's POV

When the moon hit her chest I could immediately feel power flowing off of her. When she turns to look at me I see determination in her eyes. Her thoughts flow through my head.

Protect the pack.

I am a Luna.

Protect Nathan.

We will overcome all enemies.

Our pack is strong.

Oh, Nathan I know your listening.

I snap out of her thoughts.

She smiles at me.

I'm so glad she forgave me. I love her more then she will know.

She turns to face the crowd.

She smiles at them. The pack smiles back at her. They love her. She walks down the stairs and she starts to mingle with people.

Everyone is laughing and smiling.

Everyone starts walking back to the pack house when we hear a howl. As soon as I hear it I feel someone crossing our boundaries.

"Everyone that isnt a warrior follow the Luna to the house! Quickly."

I look at my mate. Fear flashes through her eyes. As soon as I saw it, it faded. Determination flashed bright again. She took of her heels quickly.