Chapter 2

Time Skip

Papyrus was working on a puzzle and heard his phone buzz as he stood up to look at his work. He looked at it and saw Alphys was calling him, but why? He answered it and heard a bit of running around."Papyrus, I found Sans unconscious. How long did he sleep last night?" Papyrus was shocked."HE WENT TO BED AT 10 AND I WOKE HIM UP AT 4." He replied.

"That's not enough for him!! He needs more sleep than that!! Especially with those god damn nightmares of his!!" Alphys said angrily through the phone. Papyrus's eyes widened."WHAT NIGHTMARES?" He asked. He heard Alphys sigh."Look, he's going to have to stay here for at least two days so he can properly rest. If you can bring me his medication by tonight, I'll try to convince Undyne to give you a few days off. She did say you need to calm down a bit." Alphys said."WHAT MEDICATION?" Papyrus asked."There should be pills in his room somewhere. After you get off from work, would you mind looking?" Alphys asked.

"SURE." Papyrus replied."Alright, then. I'll see you after your shift. Also, Sans might not take this too well, so if you would tell him that he needs to rest when you get here, that would be pretty great. Especially for Sans. Bye." Alphys hung up on Papyrus and he moved on to the next puzzle.

He began to question himself. Does Sans really get nightmares? Why? And how long has he had nightmares without him noticing? Papyrus really felt like talking to Sans, but Alphys sounded a bit worried. As if Sans was having anxiety attacks. Does he?!

Meanwhile

Alphys was talking to Undyne and heard Sans move a bit. They looked over at him and Sans began to stir. He opened his eyes and soon realized he wasn't at his post. Instead, he was at Alphys' lab, laying in a hospital bed. He tried to get up, but Undyne prevented him from doing so."No, Sans. You have to rest." Undyne said."But Boss will be pissed!" Sans argued and kept trying to get up."Alphys just got off the phone with him, don't worry. He knows." Undyne forced Sans back down and he finally listened. He set his head down and was going to go to sleep, but shot his head back up."He's gonna even madder! Why'd you tell him?!" Alphys walked over."Because he's your brother. It's about time you tell him, anyways. He might not abuse you as much." She replied.

"Yeah! My brother! As nice it would be to tell him something, he's just going to use it to his advantage and call me pathetic!" Sans argued."I agreed to give him a few days off until everything settles. Not everything, but as much as he's about to find out." Undyne said."Which hopefully won't be much." Sans mumbled as he laid back down and fell asleep.

Later That Day

Papyrus walked inside his house and locked the door and windows. He then headed upstairs to Sans' room. He opened the door and started to look around for any medication.

Papyrus noticed something weird on Sans' nightstand. He grabbed it and brought it up so he could read it. It said 'Anti-Depressants'. Why would Sans have something like this? And why is there a blood-stained razor sticking out from underneath his mattress?

He called Alphys."I FOUND A BOTTLE OF ANTI-DEPRESSANTS AND A BLOOD-STAINED RAZOR. IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?" He asked."A razor?! He told me he got rid of those! Take the razor and hide it in your room. He wouldn't dare to look there and he can easily climb all the way up to the ceiling of Dreemurr Castle. Bring me the Anti-Depressants and take any other knife or razor that you see." Alphys replied. Papyrus hung up and did as she said.