Chapter two: meet up pt:two

Avery P.O. V
I sat on the couch, Swing was curled up in Dream's side asleep.
"I will be back." I said and started walking to the kitchen.
"-nd I will win his heart because I am better than a person who cusses around his sister." Bad crosses his arms as I cleared my throat, gaining both boys attention.
"You know, he might hear you if you keep this up. Right?" I leaned on the wall, they growled but nodded. "Just....leave me and Swing out of this. And remember, you two have to pick up the others."
"Why can't you and Bad go?!" Wilbur yelled as Bad glared harder at him.
"Because you two will kill the other if they stayed, now go. That plane should have landed by now." They walked out as I sank down to the floor.
"Hey, Avery right? You okay?" I glanced up, Clay stood in the doorway. Swing laid on the couch, fast asleep.
"Yeah, just tried." I said, he nodded and walked over to the fridge.
"You can go to bed, I will call you when they get here. Okay?" I sighed and got up, nodding to him.

Dream P.O.V
I sighed, it's BEEN FIVE HOURS!!!! WHERE ARE THEY!?!
"WE'RE BACK!!" I heard Wilbur yelled.
"SHUT TGE HECK UP YOU OVER GROWN POODLE!!!" Swing threw a pillow down the stairs, somehow hitting someone.
"Hey! Language!" Bad yelled as she huffed.
"Welcome back tho." I chirped as footsteps rushed up the stairs.
"Oh, you better run bro!" I sprang to my feet and hid behind the couch.
"Hashtag Minecraft Manhunt in real life." Avery laughed as a group of people emerged from the stairs.

"Oh Dream~" the girls giggled as I crawled to the bathroom.
"Where is he?"

"He's in the bathroom." Oh frick you too sis.
"Clay, come out of the bathroom." A voice said from behind the door.
"Uhh, no." I replied.
"Dream come out- Dream- Dream this your right hand man speaking and you will respect me in front of your sister." George said as I opened the door on his face.
"Fi-" I stopped as I tumbled back.
"Ow! You hit me in t- OH MY GOSH! I'M SORRY CLAY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I DID'T MEAN IT! Come back, come back please...." George held me in his arms as Swing was dying of laughter.
"F." I said as I sat up, laughing at the confusion on people's faces.
"I-I can-ca-can't breathe!" Swing was on the floor, holding her stomach.
"How about some karaoke before Swing dies?" Avery lent a hand to my sister, who was wheezing like a windshield wiper.

"So what you singing?" Swing asked, swinging the mic around in a circle.
"Heather...." I shyly hid in my sleeve.
"Okay!" She tossed me the mic and picked up her phone.

"Ready when you are!" I stood in front of everyone, slightly shaking.
"N-now...." she nodded and started the song.

Author P.O.V
Dream.

"What is he gonna sing?" Nick asked as Swing sat down, taking a sip of her cola.
"You'll see." She smirked as the music started to play.
"I still remember, 3rd of December."  Dream sang in a small voice, insecure if he is doing it right. "Me in your sweater, you said it looked better on me than it did you. Only if you knew, how much I liked you...."
"Oof, I just died." Avery said, looking up from her phone. "Hey I know this!"
"But I watched your eyes as she walks by~ what a sight for sore eyes...." Clay slowly grew confident, thinking that it was just him and his sister. "Brighter than the blue sky~ she's got you mesmerized... while I die."
"Well this just got sad." Tommy said, sinking into his chair.
"Why would you ever kiss me!? I'm not even half as pretty~ you gave her your sweater, it's just polyester~ but you like her better... I wish Heather~"

"Okay let's stop right there!" Avery said. "This is too much like my love life!"
"Same!" Dream and Swing looked at each other, softly giggling.
"Who wants to go to town!?" Tubbo piped up.
"I DO!" Yelled a bunch of child like adults, already running to the door.
"Wilbur and George are paying for Pizza Hut!" Dream yelled as he grabbed his sister's hand, running out the door and down the street.
"WHAT!?" They yelled, running after the two.