chapitre 1

Carlo Niklas :It all started after moving into my new house..Yeah,thats pretty cliche.Believe me,I know,but its what happend.I never experienced anything supernatural before and,though interesed,I never really expected anything to happen to me. I was able to rent the house for pretty cheap.I didn t think anything of it because it was old and not in the best of neighborhoods so I guessed I just got a good deal.After moving everthing in,things were fine for a while. I dont remembe exactly when it started because it seemed so minor at the time.I did leave a light on in the kitchen or the bathroom and come back to find it off.Honestly.I though I was just forgetting that I turned them off already when i came back.After a while ,I began to wonder and started leaving a couple lights on on purpose.Sometimes,nothing would happen.I did come back to find the lights turned off. By now, I figured out that something was off. I wasn’t really scared, but just confused. I thought maybe something was off.I was not scared,but just confused.I thought maybe something was wrong with the electronics.I started leaving lights on a bit more often because I thought I might be able to get some sign of why they would randomly shut off .That is when it started to take another turn.