Honululu, Hawaii

After our tanning session we decided to go into the water and take some pictures. First ones for Addison:

Bryce: beauty queen 🙏🏻❤️        Replied to Bryce: love you❤️Amalia: way too beautiful, ly🥰      Replied to Amalia: thank you and ly2🥰Darcy: perfect 🙏🏻🥰     Replied to Darcy: the best photographer        🙏🏻

Replied to Bryce: love you❤️
Amalia: way too beautiful, ly🥰
      Replied to Amalia: thank you and ly2🥰
Darcy: perfect 🙏🏻🥰
     Replied to Darcy: the best photographer
🙏🏻

Then we have Amalia's picture:

Blake: my beautiful baby 😩❤️         Replied to Blake: thx Blakey bear🥺❤️Darcy: my twin 🙏🏻🥰        Replied to Darcy: twinning at its best 🥰       🙊Addison: my girl 🥰🙏🏻      Replied to Addison: yes girl 🙏🏻🥰

         Replied to Blake: thx Blakey bear🥺❤️
Darcy: my twin 🙏🏻🥰
        Replied to Darcy: twinning at its best 🥰
       🙊
Addison: my girl 🥰🙏🏻
      Replied to Addison: yes girl 🙏🏻🥰

And finally Darcy's picture:

Noah: my princess❤️😩            Replied to Noah: ily baby🙏🏻❤️Amalia: best friend goals 🙊🥰           Replied to Amalia: oh hell yes 🥰🙏🏻Addison: my other girl 🥰🙈          Replied to Addison: we are 3 extra cute         Ones 🥰🙈

            Replied to Noah: ily baby🙏🏻❤️
Amalia: best friend goals 🙊🥰
           Replied to Amalia: oh hell yes 🥰🙏🏻
Addison: my other girl 🥰🙈
          Replied to Addison: we are 3 extra cute
         Ones 🥰🙈

We spent some more hours at the beach because it was unbelievably beautiful. We all got our hair braided from a cute women who does this at the beach.
.
.
Amalia's POV:
Time went by fast and the week is already over. We come back from honululu and they boys are waiting for us. They all hugged us tightly and drove us home. Back in our own house I decided to do the laundry. Darcy and Noah are in her room. Only god knows what they are doing and I'm glad our rooms are not right next to each other. Blake lays down on my bed while I separate the laundry. - hey would you like to stay here for the night?- I ask him. He smiles and nods towards me. - of course I missed my baby so much- he says while reaching down to kiss me. I put the laundry in the washer and join Blake in my bed. - hey what do think about ordering some food and then we'll watch a movie in your bathtub?- he asks. I got a little nervous even though he knows how I look naked. - yes sure that's a nice idea- I say.
.
.
Darcy's POV:
Amalia decided to do the laundry and told me she does mine as well. Noah and I went into my room. We layed down on my bed, cuddling and he asked me about Hawaii. - and how was your trip to your family?- I ask him. He started talking about his family and you can tell how much he loves them - they desperately want to meet you- Noah says. - I would love to meet them too- I respond. We decide on planning a trip to his family in a few weeks. We kept talking, cuddling and kissing.
.
.
Blake's POV:
I missed Amalia so much while we were both out of town, I'm so glad I finally have her back. My mum was so happy for me having a girlfriend and she wants to meet her. I told her that I will bring her to Texas as fast as possible. I told Amalia about this and I saw her smile getting brighter - I'd love to go to Texas with you, and I'm so happy your mum already likes me- she says. We decided to text Noah if they want to order some food with us because we didn't want to interrupt anything they possibly do right now. We ordered from a sushi place and in the meantime Amalia prepared the bathtub. She was in there for quiet some time. When she came back outside she told me not to go in there until the food arrived.
- 30 minutes later -
The food arrived and we went into the bathroom. I was finally allowed to look and she prepared her TV that's in there with some movies and the bath is also ready to go. I undressed myself and got into the tub. I have the food right next to us on a small table. I saw in Amalia's face that she was too shy to undress herself. - hey Baby I will concentrate on the TV and you undress yourself. If you're ready you can join me in here- I tried to make her comfortable.
.
.
Amalia's POV:
Ok you don't have to be nervous he has seen you naked before. His words were heartwarming and I finally undressed myself. I stepped into the tub and slowly sat down. I felt Blake's hands on my hips, helping me to sit down. When I finally made it, he pulled me towards his chest and starts the movie.

 When I finally made it, he pulled me towards his chest and starts the movie

We enjoyed our time together and ate our food. We were goofing around, kissing and having fun with the movie. After some time we decided to go out and get ready for bed. Soon we both fell asleep, Blake cuddling on top of me.
.
.
( if you like to you can listen to some music while reading this part, I heared „that hurt?" from the 50 shades of grey Playlist from Spotify while writing :), enjoy)
.
.

Darcy's POV:
Since it was a long day I decided to go and take a shower. - hey Noah I'll take a shower real quick okay?- I say to him. - wait I'm joining- he says smirking. He looks deep into my eyes and I'm not sure what to say. Should I say no because he had never seen me naked or should I challenge him and tell him to join me? I thought about it too long because Noah pushed me into the bathroom, locked the door and came really close. - I think I should join you- he says still smirking. I look at him with big eyes and he replies - I'm sorry I don't want to rush it I thought it'll be fun.- he is so adorable. - no it's ok we can shower together- I say fully convinced cause I trust him 100%.
We took our clothes off and stepped into the shower. I was standing in front of Noah so he could only see my back. He pulled me closer by my shoulders, placed his head on my shoulder and puts my hands on top of his. - show me where I'm allowed to touch you- he whispers in my ears. Ok Darcy don't get nervous now. The water comes down on our bodies and I slide my hands over my body to show him where he can touch me. This got kind of intense because he started to kiss my neck and shoulder. I turned around to him - now it's my turn, show me where to touch you- I say confident. He smiled at me, placed my hands into his and started moving. I kissed his neck and chest. The intensity didn't fade. We stopped the water and walked out of the shower. I grabbed a towel real quick to throw it on the bed. We made out and the next thing I realize is laying on the bed. He looks deep into my eyes - if you don't want to it's fine.- he says. - no it's ok I want it.- I reply. He looks around a bit nervous and I realized what he was looking for. I pulled out the condom and the next thing I know is that he tells me he loves me....
.
.
Out of breath we collapsed next to each other. We look into our faces and smile. He puts the blanket over the two of us and cuddles up behind me. - thank you for sharing that with me, I love you baby- he says. - thank you too baby and I love you as well- I answer and slowly drift off to sleep.

 - thank you too baby and I love you as well- I answer and slowly drift off to sleep