"How does he know?" Mia asked again.

"Well, someone must've told him."

"You really are clever, Sage," she said sarcastically. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"Hey, don't take your frustration out on me!"

"Sorry, sorry," she apologised. "But still... there aren't a lot of people who know... I mean, there's only you, Kaden and Albus..." she said, then sat up quickly. "Albus!"

"Do you think it was him?"

"Well, who else knows?"

"Isn't it possible that someone else saw you with him?"

"I don't think so. Not like it really matters... What matters is that he knows, but I don't care! He can either accept it or suffer," Mia stated stubbornly.

"Look on the bright side!" Sage's face lit up.

"Which is?" She raised an eyebrow at her.

"Now that your dad knows, you could make your relationship public, couldn't you?"

Mia frowned. "I guess..."

"Come on, what do you have to lose?"

"Right, nothing, I suppose... Alexander would surely be happy if he didn't have to keep it a secret anymore..."

"There you go!" Sage grinned, patting her forehead. "Ooh, I can't wait for James to find out."

"Hm... I think I'll try to find Albus and confront him," Mia said, sitting up on the bed.

"Confront him? And what if it wasn't even him?"

"Then he'll live," she shrugged, then stood up.

"Are you just going to start roaming the corridors and hope you'll run into him?"

"He's pretty much always with Kaden somewhere when they're not in class, so it shouldn't be too hard to find them. I might just stop by the Owlery as well," Mia said while grabbing her bag.

"Alright," Sage sighed. "But you still have an essay to finish, so don't take too long."

"Remind me of essays when I stop being a top student, will you?"

"What a humble queen," her friend muttered.

Smiling, Mia flicked her hair behind her shoulder and started walking towards the door. "See you!"

She closed the door, then exited the Ravenclaw Common Room and began roaming the corridors. After a few minutes of searching, she found the two fifth-year boys on a bench with a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans between them. The girl quickened her pace and walked up to them.

"Oh, hey –"

"Did you tell my father about Alexander?" Mia interrupted her brother, glaring down at Albus.

"W-what?" He asked with a frightened expression on his face.

"Did you or did you not?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

Albus frowned, then suddenly his eyes widened and he turned to Kaden. "Is that why you went to the Owlery the other day?!"

Her jaw dropped as she glanced at the Gryffindor. "You?!"

"Uh..."

"So you stabbed me in the back just like that, huh?" Mia crossed her arms over her chest. "Well, he just told me to stay away from him, so I guess you got what you wanted."