Chapter 69

"Speaking of treating you right..." James stood up slowly, his fingertips trailing up her side. "May I have your permission to demonstrate what I mean?" he asked huskily, making the girl shiver.

"James..."

Bending his knees, he crouched down and grabbed onto her thighs. Understanding his intentions, Mia jumped up to help him, wrapping her arms around his neck quickly.

They didn't stay like that for long, though. James strolled over to the two beds which were now pushed together and lowered the Ravenclaw down gently, positioning himself on top of her.

"How would you prefer we go about this, love?" James brushed the hair away from her face affectionately, stroking her cheek in the process. "Would you like to destroy me," he leaned down to kiss her forehead, "or can I take this opportunity to worship you?"

Mia blinked, her eyes slowly travelling away from his face and towards his other body parts.

"Then again," James continued, pressing his hips into her, "you continue to destroy me every single day, so I believe it's time you throw me a bone and let me have this, don't you agree?"

Biting down on her lower lip, she glanced back into his eyes and said, "Prove yourself, then."

A lazy smirk started growing on his lips slowly. "Way to put pressure on me, love. I can only hope that I'll manage to live up to your expectations."

"A tough task to achieve," she murmured. "But I suppose you can try."

"Well, I've been trying for years, and look where I am now." Staring straight into her eyes, he tilted his head to the side and said, "On top of you. In bed."

"Great observation," Mia said sarcastically. "I do feel somewhat ashamed about actually getting together with you, you know."

"Worry not, Mia-mor..." Leaning down to her neck, James pressed a soft kiss onto her skin before whispering, "That will change once you experience having me inside you."

Her breath hitched, but she tried her best to keep her composure. "Oh?"

"Perhaps not today, though..." James lifted his head back up. "Not all of me, at least. I should save the best for later, don't you think?"

Mia could feel what she assumed to be his best pressing against her already. "You are good at waiting, aren't you?"

"I'm good at a lot of things, my love."

"Like what?" Mia challenged. "Being a nuisance?"

"Feeling playful, huh?" He stared down at her face with a small smile, a glint appearing in his brown eyes. "That's all right, we can play."

"No, I meant it. You're annoying, idiotic and –"

With a swift move, James placed a hand against her crotch, making her gasp.

"And?" Grinning, he began stroking her through her pants gently. "What else am I?"

"You're..." She bit the inside of her cheek, trying to ignore what his fingers were doing. "You're infuriating."

"I see," James mumbled before applying more pressure. "Infuriating. What else?"

Her mouth fell open, and she couldn't help but close her eyes. "You're... a mess..." she breathed out, her mind getting cloudier as the seconds passed.

"A mess," he repeated in a low voice, the pace of his fingers quickening slightly. "Go on, I'm sure you have a few more in you. Those insults won't be the only ones in you for long, though," he added quietly.